Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Master of None (Aziz Ansari, Netflix) TV Show • Page 23

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

I want S3 to open with some recast new non-white actor as a new lead remarking on how a woman Dev assaulted cut his dick off and he’s gone now.

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Season 3 could just be about Denise, the most interesting character on the show

3. Dog with a Blog

I never wanted a season 3 cause I thought it ended perfectly tbh

4. This show is great and I absolutely loved Aziz. But now I don't think I would watch a new season and I'll never rewatch the first two seasons.

incognitojones likes this.
  5. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Yea, not sure if I can do a S3... the negative press from Arrested Development has turned me off from checking out Season 5

6. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

that would be amazing actually.

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Aziz announced 5 surprise shows between yesterday and today. He's testing out new material. Wonder if he's gearing up for a tour or a special or something.

8. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Gross.

incognitojones likes this.
  9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Yeah he just played 6 surprise shows last week in Philly.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Oh nice. I missed out grabbing tickets yesterday because they sold out like instantly. Hoping I can snag some for tonight still.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

12. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

gross!

13. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Wonder if they explain the long gap!

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Unsubscribing from the thread. Forgot I was still subbed

Signifire likes this.
  15. DooDooBird

Trusted

I'm looking forward to this despite the Aziz stuff.

SEANoftheDEAD and uuu like this.
  16. chris

Trusted Supporter

keep it

17. Anthony_

pretty hard for Aziz to get away with his whole hopeless romantic schtick given we know he has coerced at least one woman into sex against her will

18. cant wait for the scene of him forcibly pushing a woman’s head towards his crotch. put it all out there louie-style

Anthony_ likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I know Lena is terrible but disappointed by anyone else involved

Anthony_ likes this.
  20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Actually wondering, with no preconceived notions, what has Aziz done or not done since the story came out, and along with that what should he have done? Did he take accountability for his actions, apologize and learn from it? Genuinely curious, as I haven't kept up with any details.

21. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I think he did nothing and then talked about how much growing up he did on a stand up special or something.

Furry Werthers and irthesteve like this.
  22. I think it was just along the lines of oh I never meant to make her feel uncomfortable I didn't know or some dumb shit

He might have talked about it in his most recent standup that's on netflix but I haven't watched it

irthesteve likes this.
  23. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I wonder if Alan Yang is still involved or if he stepped away from it because of Aziz.

24. Anthony_

He apparently texted an apology to the survivor privately, which she disclosed, but publicly he's focused all of his comments on the assault through the perspective of how he felt about it and how it affected his life/career. He hasn't actually done anything publicly that demonstrates he's actually sorry for what he did. And the survivor has never made a statement to the effect that she forgives him or anything like that.

Furry Werthers, Joe4th, Zilla and 2 others like this.
  25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Thanks for the info ya'll!