Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Master of None (Aziz Ansari, Netflix) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. fronkensteen

Trusted

Can't wait.

2. Daniel Brittain

@supercooldan

so excited for this. on a side note, i just binged Love season 2 this past weekend and loved it.

3. Nice!

4. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Nice. I wholeheartedly loved the first season but haven't revisited it since it dropped, so I'll probably binge both it and the new season when it drops.

5. DooDooBird

Trusted

First season was great. Ended so well though. Hope he doesn't get back with that same chick. Not a cute girl.

6. huh?

7. Eric Wareheim was posting a ton of pics on instagram with Aziz when they were in Thailand recently. Curious if they did any filming for the show there

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

yeah, what?

9. DooDooBird

Trusted

Been awhile since I watched the show. But his girlfriend in it... can't remember her name. I'm thinking Rachel? But whatever, she was obnoxious. Hope that romance is over.

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

To each his own.

11. Grapevine_Twine

It's a Chunky! Supporter

PS I casually walked past Aziz when they were filming a few months ago. Aziz if you're reading this I'm sorry for taking a creepy picture

mad and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  12. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

If it makes you feel better, I was at Comic con a few years ago and he happened to be at a party I was at. I didn't want to bug him, but my drunk as fuck co-worker went over and talked to him, rather AT him, and it was super embarrassing and far worse than you taking a picture haha

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  13. Has it been over a year since the first season already? I feel like that time flew by.

14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, S1 came out in November of 2015.

15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This reads like a Trump tweet

16. devenstonow

Noobie

i agree with the first half but I don't really care whether he gets back with her or not.

I've been worried about Season 2 since it was announced because S1 ended so perfectly. I also kinda liked that it was (and I guess since I know nothing of Aziz's personal life I could be off) completely grounded in reality (ie. this could have literally just been a complete biopic of Aziz).

Of course, I hope to be proven wrong and Season 2 is masterpiece. I wasn't a big fan of his friend group in S1; are they confirmed at all to come back?

17. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Wow i don't get what you guys are talking about. In my opinion every character in this show is very well developed and performed, with the obvious exception of his parents, who exude a sense of genuineness in their awkward performances that still somehow works.

I'm also a big lover of his friend group. Eric Wareheim is a treasure. What's there to dislike?

Contender likes this.
  18. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

I liked his friend group because they felt realistic, but I thought they were all pretty poor actors. For the most part they got a lot better as the season went on, and regardless the writing was so good that it was pretty easy to look past the performances. Except Noel Wells, she was awesome and I really hope she is back even if the characters don't end up back together.

19. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

OotyPa likes this.
  20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Cannot wait.

21. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Niiiice

22. Still a whole month to go :(

23. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

Rewatching some of season 1 recently this is easily my favorite thing netflix originals has ever done. Leftovers is the only show I'm more looking forward to all year.

24. Looks great. Loving the international settings.

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I honestly think the first season is one of the best Netflix shows. Can't wait for s2.

CarpetElf likes this.