Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Master of None (Aziz Ansari, Netflix) TV Show • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

You truly have terrible opinions most of the time.

2. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Just finished the Thanksgiving episode and that might be my favorite so far of both seasons. Just perfect.

ECV likes this.
  3. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Last couple episodes of this was soooooo hard to watch....in a good way. Props to Aziz & Alan.

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

So, just binged the first two seasons of You're the Worst and I fucking love it. I don't know if I like it more than Love, but I certainly find it much funnier and refreshing. Love makes me feel more feels, though.

I'm super pissed that the third season isn't available on hulu/anywhere else. Prob gonna bite the bullet and buy it on Amazon.

5. After we talked about it in this thread, I've been re-watching it at night before bed as well. It's so re-watchable. I finished up season one last night. Haha, I'm so glad you like it. Always fun to see new people getting into it.

Me and my terrible opinions. ;-)

electro haikus likes this.
  6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

You're The Worst is one of my favorite shows but Love is also fantastic.

7. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

I swear, if he doesn't do another season after the shitload of cliffhangers he left this season... I will be legitimately angry.

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

What cliffhangers?

9. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Whether or not BFF's was cancelled!

10. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I'd watch a spin off show based on that episode, ha.

11. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

You're the Worst is sooo much better than Love. No contest. Gretchen and Jimmy >>>> Mickey and Gus. That's what it comes down to.

12. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

electro haikus likes this.
  13. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Just finished season 2 and really enjoyed it. Ain't no Love though.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  14. zigbigwig May 30, 2017
    (Last edited: May 30, 2017)
    zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

*grabs popcorn*

In my head I'm just imagining Rust saying new no no.

I haven't watched Love S2 but I want to binge it so I'm waiting. (i mean i haven't had a free weekend yet)

15. Whatjuliansaid

That's one of like three, maybe four.

16. Whatjuliansaid

I've watched you're the worst and it might be the worst show I've ever seen. Every time time I try to force myself to watch it I wonder what the hell happened to my life that I am watching this softcore garbage. There's nothing wrong with people not liking shows, stop comparing blank show to blank show and being a show elitist.

incognitojones likes this.
  17. Wow. Just finished Episode 9.

This season is unreal. The jump in quality is staggering, and I loved the first season. I don't want it to end!

18. Shrek

I'm just wondering what happened in your life that made you take television so seriously.

Plus the bolded is probably the most elitist thing said in the entire thread, so...

19. tvck

Trusted

Episode 9 was my favorite. Pretty heartbreaking and emotional. Plus the more Francesca, the better. Way, way better love interest than Rachel. I loved that Arnold kept a decent role in the show. He added positivity to an otherwise really negative/pessimistic Dev.

20. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

"Softcore Garbage" is my new punk band

21. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

this is maybe the hottest take of all time, but i'm gonna go for it

master of none, love, and you're the worst are all very good and do different things well and while sharing some thematic overlap all actually have pretty different aims and, again, are all very good

22. Shrek

Bingo.

23. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

I enjoyed the first season, but I haven't started the second; however, my girlfriend made me watch New York I Love You last night and it was extremely good and now I feel like I should watch the rest of the season ASAP.

Jason Tate likes this.
  24. Folks it's official, I regret bringing up LOVE