Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mass Effect Andromeda (PC/PS4/XBO, March 21, 2017) Video Game • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Feb 18, 2017.

1. drewinseries

Drew

Story and characters are huge for me in Mass Effect. I loved Inquisition until the "power" caught up and I needed like 20 to play a main story mission. Honestly never came back after that.

2. drewinseries

Drew

Anthony_D'Elia and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  3. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

This is pretty bad lol the glitches are funny. Apparently the dad only takes his preset after the male MC. So if you make a female Ryder and make her black and leave the male default the dad will be white lol there should be a more elegant solution.

Character creator is a complete disappointment too.

Raku, SpyKi and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  4. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Similar to Destiny in what way?

5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Rumored that they are doing a shared world shooter.

6. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

assuming they're similar bc it will also be a pile of shit

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  7. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

8. Anthony_

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Probably so.

dadbolt likes this.
  10. Anthony_

I'm actually hoping Bioware attempts a shared world looter-shooter. They have the ability to do something that Bungie and Massive have failed at thus far with the genre, which is make sure the game has a compelling narrative with memorable characters. When it was rumored that Andromeda would be a shared world looter-shooter, I was pretty excited about it. I think if anyone can get it right, it's Bioware.

11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I would have hated that for this game. There's only so much looting that I can do

Raku likes this.
  12. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

The framerate is abysmal. Wow. It's even worse in cutscenes somehow.

Raku and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  13. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Destiny was cool you dweebs ;D

14. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Got my first glitch. T pose during conversation

[​IMG]

Raku and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  15. The Lucky Moose

How exactly are you playing this? O_o

Raku likes this.
  16. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

EA Access. It's also available on Origin Access.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  17. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Still is dogggg

I recently uninstalled it though. I'm HYPE for Destiny 2

18. The Lucky Moose

Now I'm tempted to get EA Access, haha. But the physical copy will be so much cheaper though, so I can't.

19. Anthony_

Also assuming that the EA Access version doesn't have the benefit of any potential Day One patch, so, you know...

Raku and The Lucky Moose like this.
  20. Anthony_

Also, yeah, say what one will about the story or grinding in Destiny, but the actual mechanics of that game are rock solid and it is still fun to play, especially PVP. There isn't a better sci-fi. Bungie is no a bigger studio and has the assistance of other developers like High Moon Studios as well. A full 60fps Destiny 2 that wasn't rushed or completely overhauled with less than a year until launch will be much better. Going to be a lot of Destiny haters eating crow when the game gets announced at E3.

And I still maintain Bioware would do that style of game justice.

The Lucky Moose and Joe4th like this.
  21. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

You can play 10 hours but it's gated after the first main mission. Costs I think 3.99 for a month. Worth it to see if you enjoy the game imo.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  22. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

All I want is for Bioware to make an actual KOTOR game again, not an MMO.

Hesitant about this game. Probably won't be getting it for a while, with other stuff coming out around it.

GettingSodas likes this.
  23. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

The control scheme in this is bizarre. Back/Select opens the quick weapon dial, to get to the map you have to press Start and then A. Two buttons for some bizarre reason. Then when you're out and about its Y to get into the Nomad but it's not Y to exit, it's B. Y does a complete extraction back to your ship.

I know Mass Effect has historically had the best schemes but this is bad and should be streamlined.

24. drewinseries

Drew

Can you edit it? I'm the kind of guy who uses one weapon to increase power recharge so if I could make back the map that be coo.

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

As of right now I'm still gonna grab it. Probably not pre order. Gonna wait for reviews.

Also as I've stated I'm still only half way through Nioh, and barely scratched Horizon. So if it turns out to be a good 7/10 game I can wait for a month or two down the road to play, and I'm sure I'll still love it. The original three are some of my favorite rpg's. I can overlook some blemishes.