Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel's What If...? (11th August 2021, Disney+) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GBlades, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Wow. Was not able to make it even halfway into that Thor episode.

2. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

3. tomtom94

Trusted

4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

This episode was great. My second favorite after the Doctor Strange episode.

Finally, the Multiverse Avengers

5. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Uhhh that was fucking unbelievable

smowashere and xapplexpiex like this.
  6. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

This week’s episode made up for the past few episodes.

smowashere and justin. like this.
  7. PauLo

43% Burnt

Yeah, that was easily the best episode yet. But I’ve enjoyed them all bar the Killmonger episode.

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Eh this episode was just okay. Best is still easily the doctor strange episode

9. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

Watched this episode today and I feel shit has gotten an appropriate level of real.

10. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

So the Watcher got knocked to Felucia and Mustafar (from Star Wars) by Ultron.

11. Are they setting up a potential crossover or was it just a nod to another one of their properties? I'm kind of hoping it's only the latter.

12. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

I'm sure they were just Easter eggs. Fans need to get a hold of themselves.

coleslawed and xapplexpiex like this.
  13. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

Ya I'm sure it's just fun Easter eggs.

14. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

even as an easter egg it's dumb and bad

15. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

I know, right? Should've done Gotham City instead and really sent people round the bend.

16. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I don't know personally I think it's a cartoon and you should chill out but that's just me.

17. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

very chill, extremely not bothered by a bad show doing a bad thing

you seem bothered not everyone likes it though, what's up with that

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  18. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

He should be more like me. Passive aggressive is the best kind of aggressive.

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Mighty cool opinions in this page

20. tomtom94

Trusted

Finale is about everything you could expect given the premise

Not without its flaws (and questions raised) but a great fun time and caps off the series neatly

21. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Yeah this was cute

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

It was okay. Overall What If… is like a 5/10. I wasn’t too fond of the characters and stories but the animation and fighting was good.

23. PauLo

43% Burnt

A really good end to patchy season. More good than bad, but still highly enjoyable. A good 7/10 for me.

24. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

I thought this was a decent finale, and definitely sets up pieces for what a second season could entail, or even a future movie.

I was a little disappointed that they didn't have Zombie Hunter Spider-Man take part in the proceedings over Mad Titan Gamora, but I recognize that's a matter of that particular episode having to be booted to next season and not being able to change the finale to match.

I did like that they managed to at least give some of the cliffhangers from previous episodes a little more closure. I think this episode would've benefited from being longer though, or a two-parter, to really dig more into the material.

coleslawed and tomtom94 like this.
  25. As much as I loved Peggy and Nat I still wish we could've gotten just a little bit more of Shuri and Pepper