Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel's What If...? (11th August 2021, Disney+) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GBlades, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

He likes to watch.

coleslawed likes this.
  2. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

He also likes not not interfering

Penlab likes this.
  3. wade

*DX CHOP*

[​IMG]

4. wade

*DX CHOP*

I didn’t like this. I don’t want what if of like dumb fanfic shit give me what if like Spider-Man worked at the Gap or like Thor has IBS or something.

Furry Werthers likes this.
  5. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

Do Asgardians poop? I see you're asking the hard questions.

wade likes this.
  6. Per usual, posted my reaction to this up on YouTube this morning in case anyone would like to give it a watch.

Really enjoyed this one a lot more than the first episode. Unless there's a specific behind the scenes reason, I would've definitely released this one first as it really shows the potential of this show. Of course just getting to hear Chadwick's voice as T'Challa one last time was honestly amazing and makes the entire show worth it on its own.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  7. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I liked the first episode but wished it had gotten a little weirder. This…got weirder haha

bodkins likes this.
  8. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Really liked this episode, so much to like

-Everyone treating Star Lord T’Challa with vastly more respect than Peter ever got
    -Ravenger Thanos
    -Korath fanboying
    -Howard The Duck

Most of all though, this was a very nice sendoff to Chadwick, it’s kinda fitting the last of him we get is the role that will make him remembered for as long as it will be.

awakeohsleeper and bodkins like this.
  9. Dodge725

Trusted

That was awesome. I really appreciate how they found a way to change up the story but keep the central theme of Guardians 2. These first 2 episodes have been really successful in making me want to see more from both of these universes which is the mark of success for me when it comes to Elseworlds/What If stories.

10. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

This was definitely stronger than the first. Apart from the voice acting, my biggest complaint with episode 1 was that it was more of a palette swap than the sort of snowball effect I was hoping for. This fixed both of those things. I'm glad this isn't gonna be the last we see of Star-Lord T'Challa

11. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

How do you know this isn’t the last we see of him?

12. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

If nothing else, that scene at the end hints this isn't the last we see of this particular universe.

On a general note, I loved this episode. From the opening sequence onward, it was just a weird and wild ride that really captured the potential of this premise without sacrificing heartwarming character development.

My only question: where is Gamora?

13. wade

*DX CHOP*

This was better but it was still stupid.

14. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Who is Gamora?

coleslawed and Penlab like this.
  15. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

I'm guessing from your previous post you wanted the episode to focus more on Peter Quill at the Dairy Queen.

coleslawed and wade like this.
  16. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Significantly better, but I'm still not enjoying this as much as Wandavision or Loki. Enjoyable enough to keep watching, though

17. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The animation in this site reminds me of those weird ads you get for mobile games

18. That was fun. It was nice to hear Chadwick's voice again as T'Challa. Also, it sounds like we will hear him again in upcoming episodes.

Marvel’s What If: Chadwick Boseman Voices T’Challa in Four Episodes (Exclusive)

19. PauLo

43% Burnt

Haven't watched todays yet, but the past two were a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Was not looking forward to it at all.

Ravager Thanos caught me completely off guard, I loved it!

20. It's Wednesday so that means I shared some thoughts on this one on YouTube:

Really liked this one a lot - not quite as much as last week's - but still had a lot of fun with episode 3. Episode 1 was a little rough but the last two weeks are really doing a nice job of exploring the premise.

21. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Easily the best episode so far

22. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

I really enjoyed this episode. I like that ultimately the change that sparked everything had nothing to do with the premise at all. Very butterfly effect.

23. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

More like a yellowjacket effect amirite

Liked this one a lot. Honestly thought that Lake Bell did a decent Black Widow,

24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

decent episode. i liked lake as black widow but whoever played betty was soooo much worse than liv

25. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Seriously. Went way overboard with the whispery sultry speak