Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel's Runaways (Hulu, Marvel) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by joe727, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Going to be debuting on Freeform.

skogsraet likes this.
  2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

There's no way it doesn't crossover with Cloak & Dagger

3. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

It's just showing the first episode. They won't be showing other episodes, but the crossover potential is possible.

4. GBlades

Trusted

Looks to be a marketing partnership between Freeform and Hulu but hopefully that does provide the potential for a crossover with Cloak & Dagger. I'm sure it was Aubrey Joseph that was asked the question and advised he couldn't talk about it so here's hoping. This and C&D are fantastic shows.

5. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I’d much prefer a crossover between these two than another season of Defenders. Vastly enjoy these shows more than the Netflix ones.

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

December 21st return.

oakhurst and ghostedaway like this.
  7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I really hope it shows people disappearing from the "snap". It would be nice for something other than the films to show it since it happened on such a massive scale.

8. GBlades

Trusted

I hope that happens because if not then it is a fucking mistake from Marvel. It would be a deal-breaker for me since these shows are "connected" and all these TV heroes survive?? Civilians, too? Nah, get some ash going!

oakhurst likes this.
  9. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

First season 2 trailer. Looks like they invested a little more with more action, effects and, most of all, Old Lace!

10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The trailer didn't give anything to suggest a story so I'm guessing this is the teaser, but I'm glad there seems to be more action.

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Is that a new RTJ song? I didn't recognize it.

12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Hopefully we get a new trailer soon

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It got pushed back?

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Oh okay haha

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

17. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I like what I see

18. Looks way better than the first season.

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So ready

20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Reviews are coming out for Season 2 and they're pretty good, even better than Season 1.

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Loving the second season so far

22. The first half of the season was great but then it reverted back to season 1 for the second half where basically nothing happened until the finale.

23. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Just finished up the second season and I liked it even more that season one. I’m sad we’ve got to wait almost another year for more. haha

24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

This season was even better than the first for me. Thought the pacing was fine. Third season is gonna be wild.

25. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter