Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel's Inhumans (ABC, Fall 2017) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by NewSurrender, May 16, 2017.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Don't know why they thought it was a good idea to split everyone up right away.

2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I'm sitting this out. Not worth my time, especially when I still need to catch up on Supergirl and Flash (though for Flash, I might just skip the rest of last season). Only really watched The Gifted recently, which I've really enjoyed.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Someone asked Ming Na-Wen if there was going to be an Agents of Shield crossover and she kinda confirmed this was cancelled without actually saying it. lol

Tim likes this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

5. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

If they don't end up directly referencing this at any point on SHIELD, and if this didn't do any noteworthy tying into the larger shared universe... They should just pretend this never happened and, after some time passes, reboot. lol.

Depending on the nuances of how the future of X-Men on film relates to the MCU, there's probably way less interest than there once was in the Inhumans as a movie, but I still really think there's something there. Maybe a future Fantastic Four film within the MCU (not the first one, of course), or something with Black Panther, the Guardians of the Galaxy, or Captain Marvel, could introduce the Royal Family in a worthy manner.

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Officially cancelled surprising no one

7. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Lololol Inhumans. Watch Hulu come in with the quick-save. THIS is why they pass on B99.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

good

9. GBlades

Trusted

Such potential wasted. Thanks for ruining Iwan Rheon, Marvel. Here's hoping Eternals, or Inhumans 2.5, kicks off.