Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel's Avengers (September 4, 2020) Video Game • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Jun 24, 2020.

1. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yup. Admittedly, Iron Man does get better once you unlock his lasers/missiles, but it's still very clunky when he SHOULD be the most fluid character in the game. I could see this being a decent time if you had 3 friends to play through the whole game with, but as a mostly solo player, this is probably just not gonna be for me

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

3. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

The story was surprisingly good, there was obviously a great singleplayer game in there at one point. Don't know how much endgame I'll be doing, I'm maining Thor, still having a blast, got him to above power level 50. Still haven't done anything with multiplayer, love that you can just do those mission with AI

4. TomG

Trusted Supporter

Just started this and enjoying so far. I can see how it will get repetitive. I just finished Ghost of Tsushima, so it’ll take some getting used to being on the rails after such a huge open world

5. Vivatoto

Was hoping to get Thor to 150, but it looks like you stop getting drops at 130 and have to use a crazy amount of resources to boost EVERY ARMOR piece to 140, then boost your Major Artifact 10 times (I'm assuming that's the only path). I thought I was doing good with resources but the cost rises exponentially like crazy, wasn't even able to power one up fully. Like, that makes me scared of finding better loot because I'm going to have to do this all again.

Also I love Thor so much, I really don't want to play anyone else.

6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I wouldn’t start boosting anything to 140 until you have a build you want to stick with

Vivatoto likes this.
  7. Vivatoto

Yeah, came to that realization a little late once I noticed how quickly the resource requirements were going up. Before I put it together that they weren't dropping anything above 130 I was hoping that boosting would make them drop higher gear too.

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious