Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD (ABC) TV Show • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Tim, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

As others said, it was a great premiere! I’m really intrigued where they go with this.

2. So what are the chances that this future is a possible result of Infinity War?

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

"It's the one thing we haven't done yet."

Love that this show likes staying fresh

4. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Believe in the Agents of SHIELD.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Kinda love this so far.

6. GBlades

Trusted

I'm under the opinion that each season just keeps getting better. Last season was the best and this looks to be topping it already. I can see why they'd be finishing it, if the rumours are true, but I'd be disappointed in that case. Excited to see where this goes. Especially with the whole 'no-one on Earth' arc.

7. PauLo

43% Burnt

FITZ!

Sorry, only just watched it.

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

This season is so weird and unique and awesome. That said, it hasn't hit the early and consistent highs of the last season yet, for me personally, but it also feels like way more of a slow burn than last season (last season also probably burned so quickly because of, y'know, Ghost Rider).

Still though, this remains one of the best series on network television by far.

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Hell yeah, Hunter!

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This arc is wild. Glad we had a grounded episode. lol

11. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Didn't realize this had come back. Watched all 5 episodes and wow this is great!

Anthony_ likes this.
  12. Anthony_

Hopefully Nick Blood comes back once this arc ends and they return to the present day. Miss him on the show a lot (and Adrianne Palicki, of course).

Also, love that scene where he explains where he's been and what he's been doing to Fitz, it's like "This is what you all could have had if ABC hadn't turned down our show!"

13. Anthony_

Another great episode tonight.

Also: Samuel Roukin!

14. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

This season has been great so far! I'm intrigued to see where they go with it this season.

15. GBlades

Trusted

Was so happy to see Flint!

Anthony_ likes this.
  16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

ABC execs are holding off on potential directions for season six before deciding on renewal. The numbers haven't been great, but they don't want to give up on good stories going forward.

17. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I'd hate to see this end, but teetering on the edge of cancellation sucks. I'd be happy if, after this season, they just gave them one more short one, with the knowledge going in that it'll be their last. Just let them craft a perfect farewell to this series and its cast.

At which point maybe some of these characters could show up in other Marvel shows, or even in a movie?

18. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I've been consistently an episode or two behind because I haven't been keeping up with television in general, but I'm now 100% caught up and gonna stay caught up.

Man, this season is so good. The returning cast continues to be delightful (Fitz has been especially wonderful), and I really dig the new characters. Between the Framework last year and this time travel angle this year, they've really done a good job of embracing fun comic book premises.

Anyone else thinking they'll use Flint to either rebuild the earth or at least create a decent replacement? Can't be a coincident they introduced a character who controls rocks into a setting where the world is rubble, lol.

19. TerrancePryor

I'm pretty sure ABC would just move the show to Hulu instead of canceling it.

20. TerrancePryor

21. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Last night's season midpoint was a good watch. These 10 episodes were really a great run and the upcoming story has a chance to continue the great story. This show just keeps stories at the right length and advances the changing storyline so well. I really hope they keep this going a couple more seasons.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Writers and cast seem to be prepping for a series finale

23. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I actually really like TV by the Numbers and they still have this as likely to be renewed. Ending could be a creative decision, but most places are saying that, all things considered, this is doing pretty well with its ratings.

24. AHH FITZSIMMONS!!!:verysad::verysad::verysad:

25. Anthony_

All the tears