Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD (ABC) TV Show • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Tim, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

Iain's in this BTS featurette, so you know - he still actually exists and all that

I'm betting next episode or the one after he shows up. apparently Elizabeth Henstridge is directing 7x9 which is a likely spot for them to bring back Fitz

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  2. Rowan5215

btw I loved last episode. May and Yo-Yo teaming up this season has been giving me life, what a brilliant idea

Anthony_ likes this.
  3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Super excited for tonight’s episode with Elizabeth directing!

4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

What a fucking episode and a fantastic directorial debut for Elizabeth. Can’t believe we only have 4 episodes left.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Rowan5215 likes this.
  6. Rowan5215

just finished it, excuse me while I stop crying

I know I said this ironically two weeks ago but this really was one of the best episodes of the show, top 5 maybe

I'm so mad that Enoch didn't even get to finish his final line before he died, RIP :(

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah that ending really got me damn.

Awesome episode. This season has just been so good, didn’t really care about last weeks episode but really the only one so far

8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Rowan5215 likes this.
  9. Rowan5215

she just seems like a super great, wholesome person. Chloe's insta tribute to her the other day had me tearing up a bit lol

10. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Enoch :(

Rowan5215 likes this.
  11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Can't believe there are only 4 episodes left

Fitz has to be in the last 4 right??????

Rowan5215 likes this.
  12. Rowan5215

he's 100% showing up but I don't have a good feeling about what's gonna happen when he does lol

that moment when Simmons remembered and completely broke down has me thinking Fitz is already dead and she took away her memories because she can't even function otherwise. I just can't see what else this could all be leading up to :/

13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn that is a good point and would fuck me up if true

Rowan5215 likes this.
  14. Anthony_

I was thinking that too after what happened last night re: Gemma breaking down. The inhibitor is either just making it so Gemma can function properly without breaking down, and the whole story about not wanting the Chronicoms to find Fitz is a cover for that, or the inhibitor is doing that plus hiding something else that they didn't even want to be revealed in their cover story for it.

Either way though, not happy with them writing Fitz off the show for the final season like this whether he's alive or dead. If he's dead, they could've maybe done like a thing where every episode we were seeing one scene with him working on something and then the twist at the end would be those scenes were flashbacks and he was dead in the present day already. At least then we would've gotten to spend some more time with our boy.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  15. Rowan5215

I don't disagree, but from what we know, Iain straight up wasn't available for filming for this season. I think they've just written the best story they could with him being available for... well, we don't know how long, but I'm honestly thinking it will be an episode or two at best. I can understand the reasoning behind them killing Fitz off in that scenario, and maybe doing a Fitz-centric episode flashback to give us his scenes for the season. like, either all this buildup and mystery about where he's been just kinda gets resolved with him re-joining the team, which is pretty anticlimactic, or they go the other route and wring as much drama out of his absence as possible with a big twist like that

I will be really, really sad if my fave is dead, but it's probably the best story move, in terms of giving Elizabeth some material to really dig into, raising the stakes for the entire team, all that stuff. still hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am :/

16. Rowan5215

another great episode

confirmed that episodes 12 and 13 are airing on the same night. so on the plus side, 2-hour finale... on the downside we have two more weeks before this show ends for good :(

smowashere likes this.
  17. Anthony_

That dude playing Garrett was a cartoon character lol, idk what he thought he was doing but Bill Paxton was not that over-the-top.

18. Anthony_

Also I’m starting to think Fitz isn’t actually dead, just because they made a big thing out of him most likely being dead in this episode. Feels like that was setting us up for something else to be the case.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  19. Rowan5215

that's actually Bill Paxton's real son! say what you will about his performance but I thought it was wholesome that they cast him

20. Anthony_

lol that is cool but now I'm even more confused why he would play it that way

Rowan5215 likes this.
  21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

He definitely looked like a young version of him, but he was a little over the top haha probably just because he was younger

Loved that one too, bummed there's only two weeks left but excited to see where it's going and how it's going to end. I think Fitz will be in the finale

Rowan5215 likes this.
  22. Rowan5215

yeah I can justify it as 80s Garrett being even more hyper than 2010s Garrett, plus being injected with Inhuman blood probably isn't super stabilising on your mood hah

after they straight up addressed the Fitz being dead theory in dialogue and then ended with this huge tease, I think it'd be pretty cruel not to bring him back for the ending. on the other hand this show's writers have been cruel before lmao. I really don't know at this point

23. Rowan5215

it's interesting that they seem to be bringing back a villain (or at least major player) from each season of the show. we've had Garrett (S1), Jiaying (S2), the Malicks (S3) and the Chronicoms (S6). I wonder if it's a deliberate thing they're going for, bringing the show full circle? who else could we be getting then - I can't see any reasonable way to bring back AIDA, but Ghost Rider or Radcliffe? Hale or maybe the Confederacy for S5?

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They love to bring back Grant Ward and haven't in awhile so I can see that happening

Rowan5215 likes this.
  25. Rowan5215

Brett Dalton coming back would be so good, but I'm fully content with how Ward's story ended in S4 personally. I guess after this latest episode they do have a potential setup for good Ward to come back, because if Garrett's timeline has completely changed Victoria Hand would recruit Ward like he did in the Framework. but, I dunno, it might feel like the show repeating itself a bit, much as I'd love to see him

....really tho I'm still hanging out for Hunter and Bobbi to come back even after four years

JaytotheGee likes this.