Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 99

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Wait Harringtons one of the Knights of Ren now?

Cool

coleslawed and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

3. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

1F9CB58C-D97F-4129-A0BF-AD122F0FE2BA.gif

Zilla and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Perhaps he will wear the suit and shield but not have the title?

I don’t see why Mackie would go through the trouble of saying that to just throw people off. The title of the show also hasn’t been change to ‘Captain America and the Winter Solider’. The audience still knows he will be working the shield even if he doesn’t claim the title....for now.

5. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I wonder if part of his arc in Falcon and Winter Soldier is gonna be him feeling like he hasn't earned the title or something and by the end he'll take on the mantle

coleslawed likes this.
  6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Can’t wait for Kit’s next line as an actor

[​IMG]

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I am so fucking proud of Kumail

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

There are rumors that it will focus around the government not wanting Sam to take on the mantle of Captain America and that they have their own replacement in mind (John Walker’s character)

9. RyanPm40 Aug 25, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 25, 2019)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Fucking here for this. The classic headpiece in the shadow is great.

EDIT

The full screen poster:

coleslawed and Tim like this.
  10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

That show will be too crazy not to like

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I'm very upset that isn't coming out for a year and a half

12. RyanPm40

And not only that, but a weekly release so no binge watching. Can't wait though.

13. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

week to week is better

14. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I'm actually cool with a week to week episode release for these shows. I miss that feeling of talking/discussing an episode for a week sometimes.

15. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I hate week to week. I'll probably do it for shows like this though.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Week to week is good. I feel like I absorb nowhere near what I should from binging, I'm fine if the option to binge is taken away from me

17. RyanPm40

I understand the arguments for the week to week episodes, but I'm too damn impatient lol I love binge watching.

18. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Week-to-week is way better. It allows for better discussion because everyone is watching at basically the same pace. It's also a lot easier to keep up with watching one episode per week, makes it feel more manageable and less overwhelming than the binge structure.

I honestly hope that the full-season dump/binge model eventually goes away entirely. I can't stand it.

19. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

One thing about binging I wouldn't mind losing is the 'figure out exactly where in the episode I fell asleep at' process lol

20. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

binge is great for comedies but i prefer week to week for shows like this

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Binge watching is impossible for me, I can't process more than one episode unless it's something I've seen before

Guys Named Todd and Anthony_ like this.
  22. I like the idea of a week to week show and the discussions it allows; however, with the huge amount of media out there these days it seems like we miss out on what the discussion used to be like. (Thinking back to AP.net and tv show days.) Now one person is half way through another show, and watching 5 others, and someone else is just about to start the show you finished a month ago, and I've got a giant queue so I might as well finish one show and let these pile up for a while. It's an interesting time in media with all this content.

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

24. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

The large amount of content has mostly killed my interest in television as a medium, tbh. Too much content out there for me to wanna spend that many hours in that short a time on any particular story. And, I always fall behind & refuse to let entertainment feel like a chore. Films, comics, podcasts, & YouTube are a lot more enjoyable to me.

25. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Same