Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 96

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

She says that Disney couldn't have treated him worse? What about his business associate literally stealing and selling Stan's blood? Pretty sure I've heard stories of elder abuse and mismanagement of his funds?

2. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Could be (and is probably) nothing, but it seems odd that he would post this in the midst of all of this drama.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

4. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

5. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Oh dang. I didn’t know anything about this site other than this link.

6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

ah yes, classic reporting from a youtube channel source

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. drewinseries

Drew

Disney gets control of Spider-Verse? Venom to MCU? Sounds fishy.

8. Tim

Yeah, a lot of their posts look like your typical CBR style nerd website. Which, I'd also call bad, lol, but in a more innocent clickbaity kinda way.

They also do some bad editorializing, though, about how diversity destroyed comics, etc. Ethan Van Sciver, the artist I mentioned, was actually a big part of the online harassment campaign that went after Kelly Marie Tran. If you come across anything on Bounding Into Comics, same deal there.

Can't wait to deal w/ that crowd in Marvel Studios conversations going forward, now that they're leaning into Captain Marvel, Sam Wilson Cap, & Jane Foster Thor.

oakhurst likes this.
  9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Stan was mistreated and exploited by almost everyone associated with him. Super heartbreaking stuff.

justin. and RyanPm40 like this.
  10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Marvel Studios will helm and co-finance SpiderVerse live-action spinoffs under the same terms.

Sounds too good to be true. The film details are also too specific.

11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

introducing spooderman

12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Wonder who he’ll be. Adam Warlock?

xapplexpiex likes this.
  14. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Kind of a shame. Was hoping she'd get a movie. Though I guess this means we'll get to spend more time with her and, unlike the Netflix shows/AoS, this doesn't remove the possibility of her showing up in Captain Marvel 2 or whatever

15. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I would love a Ms Marvel movie but I do think, if done right, a tv show could work really well for her. I'm very excited to see her character either way though.

16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Really hope Ms. Marvel is Marvel Studios and not Marvel Television. Would really suck if that was the case.

17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

If it's Disney+ wouldn't it be Marvel Studios?

18. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

It's Disney+, so it's almost certainly Marvel Studios

19. CobraKidJon

I was about to put animated champions you cowards

but they can’t do it without miles :(

20. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

21. Tim

Jeph Loeb has said that Marvel Television is developing something for Disney+, too. Though, I can't see them doing Kamala Khan under Marvel Television instead of Marvel Studios. They'll wanna have the option for Carol to show up in it, & for Kamala to show up in a movie eventually.

22. CobraKidJon

I just saw it’s live action and not animated boo :(

marvel needs its own young justice

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Damn, came here to guess this.

24. ‘Spider-Man’ Skirmish Sony & Disney tug of war over Helmer Jon Watts – Deadline

25. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Just announced Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, and She-Hulk shows. All from Marvel Studios, not Marvel Television

coleslawed and SpyKi like this.