Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 90

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

What was it?

2. oakhurst Jul 29, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 29, 2019)
    oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

RyanPm40 and Dodger like this.
  3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Hell yeah she could

Dodger likes this.
  4. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

It was such a short but awesome moment seeing her whoop Thanos’ ass.

5. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

bad

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

nah

RyanPm40 and Dodger like this.
  8. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

No thank you

9. PauLo

43% Burnt

I mean, if it happens, it won’t be for a long time. I wouldn’t mind seeing how some characters would react knowing they’d need to bring him back.

10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I think it would be cool if they wait a few years

11. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

slimfenix182, RyanPm40 and Dodger like this.
  12. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

she's right that it's a big commitment and Zoe was great and probably a better fit

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Oh yeah I'm glad that didn't happen haha. Part of me always wanted to see Zoe as Storm though and that'll never happen.:tear:

15. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I would like to see Amanda in the MCU. Black Cat?

16. It's 3:45am and I can't sleep.

Just remembered Tessa and Natalie were in Annihilation together; I wonder if Tessa played any part in convincing Nat to jump back onto the Marvel train.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Marvel TV Boss Jeph Loeb Talks Secret ABC Series, Disney+, ‘Legion’ End, More Crossovers – Deadline

DEADLINE: On the flip-side, under the same corporate umbrella, there’s going to be all these Disney+ shows, Scarlet Witch and Vision, Winter Soldier and Falcon, there’s a number of them, do you feel that there is a potential of too much Marvel?

LOEB: Well, first of all, I have to make something very clear, which is those are shows that are created and run and the responsibility of the motion picture studio. Secondly, Marvel Television will be doing shows with Disney+, we just haven’t announced what we’re going to do there.

One of these days, either Feige or Loeb has gotta finally give in & admit that nothing Marvel Television has ever done (besides probably the Feige-produced Agent Carter) is actually in Marvel Studios' canon, lol.

18. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Does Feige have to give permission to them to use characters? I’ve always wondering how they decided what the TV division was allowed to use. Like how New Warriors, which apparently is never coming, was gonna use Squirrel Girl, or when Ms. Marvel was rumored to have a show in development. You would imagine Feige likes having those characters in his back pocket.

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I honestly don’t care for shows that won’t be related to the MCU universe except for Runaways.

20. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Honestly, I find it more & more freeing when I'm able to get properties adapted from Marvel Comics that are unaffiliated w/ Marvel Studios, in spite of a lot of my favorite comic book films being from them.

Like, thank goodness for Sony projects like Venom & Spider-Verse. And, I don't keep up w/ any TV, but I'm excited to eventually watch all of Legion; I loved the few episodes I've seen. Whatever it takes to have different takes w/ different voices that don't have to connect to anything else.

The one thing I hate is that Loeb is so set on treating each bundle of shows as another Avengers. The whole Defenders thing had to be one of the biggest nails in the coffin of Marvel Netflix, tbh. Marvel Studios has the Marvel shared universe thing covered, & The CW has the comic book superhero in television shared universe thing covered. No need for any more manufactured teams or early SHIELD style vague MCU teases. Lean into that strength of independence, of simplicity.

Dodger likes this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Tim and thenewmatthewperry like this.
  22. PauLo

43% Burnt

Spiffing

23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

RIP live action Spider-Man

24. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I’m more sad no miles in the mcu

25. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Literally the dumbest thing Sony could ever do.