Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 75

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

He's great in Kingsman and in Rocketman, I just don't really see him as Wolverine. Though I guess people also didn't see Jackman as Wolverine back when that was announced so I guess we'll see

2. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Taron is the bomb

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Please

RyanPm40, coleslawed and ghostedaway like this.
  4. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Even though it was already all but official, it's now official that the Marvel Studios panel at SDCC will be Saturday, July 20, from 5:15p to 6:45p. I suggest tuning in to a live tweet of the panel for anyone who isn't going to be there.

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  5. Kingjohn_654 and Davjs like this.
  6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Has Patton Oswalt ever done writing for a superhero film or series? I feel like he'd be pretty great at it haha

coleslawed likes this.
  7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I wouldn't mind if characters from X-Men showed up in other movies first before forming the team. Cyclops in Champions, Rogue in Captain Marvel 2, Storm in Black Panther 2

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I mean, basically

9. RyanPm40

Lmfao yeah that scene is what immediately jumped in my mind

TEGCRocco likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

11. Davjs

Trusted

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

What time is the Marvel panel supposed to be? Cuz the Russos just posted a teaser for a panel at 11AM with the biblioteca rap, and I don’t want to get my hopes up to be destroyed.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, they've got their own panel "A Conversation with the Russo Brothers" in Hall H at 11am on Friday, where they'll just talk about the things they've and some future things coming up. Marvel Studios is on Saturday at 5:15pm.

14. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Still refuse to get my hopes up for the damn Community movie. The world is too cruel.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. RyanPm40

The tweet in question:

Holy shit if that's just a prank, that's quite a dick move to Community fans haha

16. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Holy shit... could it finally be time for the movie?

17. RyanPm40

Whatever it is, it definitely has to do with their Hall H panel next Friday because the video is in the same font/style they promoted it with two days ago.

I'm not going to psyche myself out about it and I'm still not totally convinced, but again, seems weird to rile up a rabid fanbase without some sort of Community news.

18. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Don’t play with my heart Russo bros.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

can’t it just be a callback to some of their previous work?

20. RyanPm40

It certainly can, and that's what I think will most likely happen. Still, they knew damn well how the fanbase would react to a tweet like that haha

21. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Inactive Facebook pages have been found for ‘BlackWidow’, ‘MarvelsEternals’, ‘DarkAvengers’, ‘YoungAvengersOfficial’ and ‘MarvelsIronHeart’

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. PauLo

43% Burnt

Surely anyone could have made them, right?

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Yeah. They are all set to private so I’m not sure why a random fan would do it. We’ll find out this Saturday.

24. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

people love trolling

25. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I would say that inactive facebook pages are the last thing you should be getting news from. I would take those with a grain of salt and not get your hopes up too much.