Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 72

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I appreciate them doing different villains than the other movies but by the third movie we should probably get Green Goblin or Doc Ock

3. Idk if I wanna see live action versions of any of the villains that were in Spiderverse so soon, especially when a few of them already had live action versions previously.

4. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

It's hard to really complain about what villain they choose in the future. Across all of the Spider-Man live action films, we've seen Green Goblin x 3 (Dafoe/Franco/DeHaan), Doc Ock, Sandman, Venom, Lizard, Electro, Rhino, Vulture, Shocker, Mysterio, Hydro Man, Molten Man, and possibly more. (Have to wait and see on FFH.) We've also been hinted to Scorpion, Prowler, Smythe, Green Goblin again (Cooper), and Black Cat. Venom, Carnage and Morbius are tied up in Sony's attempts to make spin offs.

I think the big one we haven't seen is Kraven. Hobgoblin would be another, but I think they'd have to develop some way of differentiating him from all forms of Green Goblin we've seen in the past. Even if they don't go with a new villain, they could definitely improve on some of the villains we've seen in the Raimi trilogy and Amazing Spider-Man movies.

Davjs likes this.
  5. Davjs

Trusted

You take that back! We did not get the Rhino! I'm not sure who Paul Giamatti was playing, it wasn't that....

AndrewSoup and Alba like this.
  6. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Never! Accept things as they were in TASM films! Giamatti was Rhino. Electro played "Itsy Bitsy Spider." Alistair Smythe was on WUPHF.

RyanPm40 and Davjs like this.
  7. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I refuse to click any CBM links anymore- the second you open it about 4 popup ads open. NEVER AGAIN!

coleslawed and Davjs like this.
  8. oakhurst May 28, 2019
    (Last edited: May 28, 2019)
    oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

We need to have Norman Osborn in the MCU

9. Davjs

Trusted

Bring back Willy Defoe. Just don't put him in a power ranger suit.

coleslawed and BornToRun like this.
  10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'm conflicted. I'd like the Osborne's in the MCU, but we've already gotten them in two separate Spidey franchises and there are so many other villains we haven't seen on screen

11. Norman would be great to just have on tap so to speak. Like start sprinkling references about him, maybe an appearance or two.

Then a few films down the line start with the Green Goblin stuff. He’d be great to help flesh out the universe even more.

Jdaniels and Davjs like this.
  12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I have to see the next spiderman to decide how I even feel about a next movie TBH

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

i really think they should introduce doc ock and have him be a good guy/mentor figure for at least one film before turning him into a villain. makes it more tragic seeing him bond with peter.

14. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I would've loved if they had gotten to a Sinister Six movie eventually. It's too bad that will never happen

15. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Worked in the Spider-Man game

16. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I never want to see doc ock in a movie again tbh. Won’t be as good as sm2

Jdaniels likes this.
  17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’m pretty sure that’s what is being worked towards in the MCU.

18. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I figured when they teased it in ASM2 and scrapped Garfield that that was dead but that would be cool

19. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Jdaniels likes this.
  20. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I wouldn't be surprised on the 2022 release, but I just wonder how they would pull off the whole 1960s and "becoming part of the fabric that makes up New York City."

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’m personally not a fan of going back in time. I would rather have a modern Fantastic Four origin

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  23. RyanPm40

It makes no sense for them to exist in the 60s. First Captain America was "the first" super hero the world has seen, and then they changed it to Captain Marvel being the "first"

There's no way that the Fantastic 4 would have just stayed unknown for 60 years, unless they locked Ben in a basement the whole time

24. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Well there was also Hank and Janet in the 60s as well as Tony’s dad. Maybe that would have something to do with how they’d be tying them in?

25. RyanPm40

Yeah idk, I think it's easier for a tiny Ant-Man and Wasp to be covert at their small sizes, but you can't really hide The Thing too easily :P