Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 67

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I will only refer to the Vision & Scarlet Witch series by the name "Vision & Scarlet Witch," not "WandaVision."

But, it will still be the best comic book show.

82597F8B-1B12-4A18-9A54-B6013BAE074C.jpeg

:vision::heart::scarlet:

2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

3. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

That looks badass

Also I just finished Iron Man 3 for the second time. Im dumbfounded. I enjoyed it the first time but not that much. I loved it this time. All my problems with it didnt change I just enjoyed the rest of it so much more. Cant say Ive ever had that dramatic of a change before.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  4. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I soured on Ironman 3 after my recent watch. Interesting.

Dodger likes this.
  5. Dodger

...should we fight?

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  6. Dodger

for real though I totally understand not liking it much. All of my problems I had the first time I watched it still remain. Its more I just connected to Tony way more this time for several reasons and it struck close to home. I also loved his arc. Thought a lot of the action was very creative as well.

7. Greg

I’ve gone from enjoying it in theaters, to really liking it, to now being “meh” on it.

I can’t put my finger on exactly why at the moment. It was just my reaction this time.

Dodger likes this.
  8. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I'm curious as to what problems you had with it. It's easily a top tier MCU movie in my opinion.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't think IM3 is great on multiple viewings. I think what made me a huge fan was the twist. A lot of the film is pretty forgettable.

10. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

We literally talk about Iron Man 3 every two weeks now.

But, to anyone just now tuning in... I've watched it every holiday season since it came out & loved it every time. It's gotta be one of my most watched comic book movies. As my opinion on other MCU films mellows out, I just keep digging that charming little movie.

11. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

It’s only 6.99 a month or 69.99 for an entire year and it launches November 12th

13. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Hopefully similar prices in the UK. I have Netflix and have been trying to avoid subscribing to two streaming services but my addiction to these characters means I probably won't be able to resist!

14. Cmoney86

Trusted

Well when this launches Netflix will lose all Disney Pixar Star Wars and marvel studios stuff plus it will be the only place you can find every single episode of the simpsons

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I've been watching/rewatching all of the Marvel movies to get ready for End Game. I didn't realize how many I truly hadn't seen until now. I think before I started this I had only seen Iron Man, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Guardians, Civil War, Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Infinity War.

Anyway, I'm just over halfway through them now, and I watched Winter Soldier last night, and honestly it may be one of my favorites I've ever seen. I really enjoyed the whole concept of SHIELD being infiltrated and not knowing who to trust, and I felt like it's one of the first times where we see any of the Avengers players really learning to trust each other (like in Avengers they work together and there are some trust issues, but for the most part they take it all at face value; I like seeing Cap really struggle with the idea of how is he supposed to trust this random dude who is intentionally keeping things from him and is essentially from the future from his point of view.)

Also I like Iron Man 3 a lot for what it's worth. I like that it humanizes Tony and he has a really real reaction to the events of Avengers, and the Mandarin twist was cool.

But man the twists are becoming so obvious. It was clear Pierce was behind Hydra pretty immediately for me.

16. GBlades

Trusted

Warning, there are major spoiler videos/descriptions floating around with footage to accompany.

ugman_2000, Dodger and justin. like this.
  17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I would avoid YouTube. Videos with images of one of the biggest moments of the movie are going around. I don’t know why people feel the need to post spoilers as thumbnails. This just causes people to see it when they don’t even click the video.

Dodger likes this.
  18. Dodger

[​IMG]

GBlades likes this.
  19. Greg

Gonna peace out of this thread, too. See y’all in a week and a half

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  20. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

21. Cmoney86

Trusted

so according to Charles Murphy phase four will be the following

black widow may 1st 2020
    the eternals nov 6th 2020
    black panther 2 feb 12 2021
    doctor strange 2 may 7th 2021
    shang chi nov 5th 2021
    unknown movie feb 18th 2022
    gotg 3 may 6th 2022

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Kevin said there is an initial 5 year plan for the next wave of films so there will be more in phase 4

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’m going to say that Captain Marvel 2, Ant-Man 3 or Fantastic Four will be Feb 2022.

Marvel has so much on their plate right now.

24. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Spiderman 3 also

25. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I feel like Spider-Man 3 is gonna take that May 2021 slot and push Strange and Shang Chi back if Sony renews the deal.

Assuming the list is accurate, that is.