Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 56

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Tim

Rejoice! Rejoice! Prestigious

Ten years later, this film still rules:

Henry likes this.
  2. justin.

Trusted Supporter

3. Tim

Rejoice! Rejoice! Prestigious

coleslawed and justin. like this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I love her so much for this film. I listened to this before watching the movie and it made it so much more enjoyable.

5. justin.

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I think Marvel might have been trying to give a nod to the House of M story (hopefully we still get it in the MCU at some point) and didn't really pay attention to the historical meaning.

6. justin.

Trusted Supporter

I recently found out that Lexi was part of a hooligan (soccer firm) gang when she was younger and that's actually kind of BA. Not in the sense that there might have been violence over soccer but that she could handle that. Tough as nails.

7. zmtr

unsteady as the water

So out of all the MCU movies I’ve seen Spider-man and the first Avengers..

I saw Iron Man when it first came out but don’t remember anything about it.

I don’t go back to work until next Wednesday so I’m about to work my way through the entire list. Starting with Captain America. This should be fun.

Jdaniels likes this.
  8. Brother Beck

Regular

She is ridiculously BA. No question. This is from her wiki page -->

"Alexander began studying martial arts, specifically judo, when she was 8 years old. At 14, she switched to Shotokan karate. She has a third-degree black belt in karate.[2]

Alexander excelled at kickboxing, where after two years in the sport, she joined the German National Team.[10] She won the German point fighting championships four times and the European championships two times.[2]

In 1994, at the age of 19, Alexander became the World Kickboxing Association world champion in karate-point fighting in Atlantic City."

Green Street Hooligans is an absolutely awesome movie. Punisher: War Zone is not my favorite kind of movie as I don't really like The Punisher all that much as a character, but strikes me as exactly what a Punisher movie should be.

justin. likes this.
  9. justin.

Trusted Supporter

I love Green Street.

Brother Beck likes this.
  10. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Green Street Hooligans is one of my faves

Brother Beck and justin. like this.
  11. xapplexpiex

I am nobody Prestigious

oakhurst and Davjs like this.