Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 55

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’m guessing a lot of these shows will be taking place Pre-Infinity War

2. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I think Loki's is definitely pre-Infinity War. I could see the Scarlet Witch show sort of filling in the gaps between Civil War and Infinity War as far as her and Vision's relationship goes too.

3. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

that whole timeline thing is just Marvel straightening things out. it gets messy making these films in real time and then trying to tie them all together somehow into a timeline that makes sense. that whole Spidey Homecoming error was a honest mistake i guess. and they decided to move up when the first Iron Man took place to make it closer to the rest of the canon.

4. Cmoney86

Trusted

Marvel is releasing a new captain marvel trailer tomorrow night during Monday night football then on Wednesday during good morning America avengers 4 first trailer

smowashere likes this.
  5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Awesome

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Where has the GMA Avengers 4 been confirmed?

7. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Don't think so. But, that could be so they can let the Captain Marvel trailer get all the attention. Then, after that gets its due, they can officially announce & hype the Avengers 4 trailer.

Of course, once upon a time, having to navigate promoting 2 Marvel movies at the same time wouldn't have been an issue...lol.

Speaking of trailer discussion, this is funny & too accurate:

8. Zach_In_RI

This is apparently going to be a big week for all things MCU related.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

They are FINALLY going to announce Ant-Man 3

10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

We should get some news on the Squre Enix Avengers game this Thursday

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

morgantayler, Joe and Tim like this.
  12. Tim

YES. FINALLY. Been asking for this for a while, and been worried Netflix would steal him first for Iron Fist (no longer a problem, lol).

In the comics, his classic villain was a family member (father?) literally named Fu Manchu. I'd be down w/ them using that formula, but instead putting the Mandarin (who's been hinted at existing) in that place.

13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

15. Davjs

Trusted

If they really wanted to take chances, they'd get the legend John Woo!!

Jonathan likes this.
  16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

No avengers 4 trailer this Wednesday or even this week apparently

17. Davjs

Trusted

Are they going to put out the trailer it before Captain Marvel releases? I thought they held back Antman and Wasp trailers until Infinity War came out? It makes sense for Marvel not to eat their own.

18. Cmoney86

Trusted

yes captain marvel is a origin story ant takes place in the 90s i think and i also read that a spider man far from home trailer is coming this week as well along with a full reveal of the avengers project game that was shown off like 2-3 years ago at e3 or whatever show it was at.

and theres no way they put out spiderman before avengers 4 so

19. Cmoney86

Trusted

So avengers 4 is now Friday with Spider-Man far from home Saturday. apparently these are official but I’ve seen no announcement from marvel

20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Put it in the Captain Marval thread but what the hell:

21. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Apparently the A4 trailer was pushed to Friday due to Bush’s funeral.

22. Tim

The Bushes suck even in death.

23. TomG

Trusted Supporter

Where’d you see that? It would make sense to have it pop up before the spider man trailer this weekend!

24. Cmoney86

Trusted

Spider-Man is Saturday avengers 4 is Friday so it will come out before

25. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter