Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 46

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Spider-Man: Far From Creative

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Watched Guardians 2 last night for the first time. Didn't like it that much. Definitely preferred the first one.

This was the best part.

3. Davjs

Trusted

My 2 favorite Guardian movies are Guardians of the Galaxy and Infinity War. I really didn't like Vol 2 too much either. We are the minority in that though, most people have it at the top of the list.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  4. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I'm with you - GOTG1 is by far my favourite of the two.

5. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I think the humor in Guardians 1 is definitely better than 2, but I just found 2 better in almost every other regard.

6. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Vol 2 has good character development.

brentkid and Zac Djamoos like this.
  7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, the story just didn't really click for me I guess. I thought a lot of scenes just didn't seem to have a natural flow. The visuals were pretty cool though.

I'm excited to finish up the MCU. I hadn't seen GoTG2 before and I haven't seen any of the next 4 movies (Ragnarok, Homecoming, Black Panther and Infinity War) either. Then I'll be done just in time for Ant Man and The Wasp.

awakeohsleeper and Davjs like this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

You are in for such a treat with the next 4!

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  9. Davjs

Trusted

I really really liked the Gamora/Nebula and Yondu/Rocket scenes. Other than that everything felt kinda flat and Drax felt a little wasted IMO.

10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I enjoyed Star-Lord and Ego when they were on screen together. I didn’t care much for Drax or Mantis because they were mainly used for laughs.

Davjs and Jdaniels like this.
  11. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I preferred gotg1 over 2, but I think both are probably in my top 3 mcu movies so

12. Davjs

Trusted

Thor 3, Cap2, Cap 3 are on everyone's top right?

I've watched Thor 3 a few more times since it's on Netflix and everything about it still holds up so well.

13. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I'm not that impressed by Cap 3. But Cap 2 and Thor 3 are my favourites so far.

Davjs likes this.
  14. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Thor 3 and cap 2 I like a lot, cap 3 is meh

Whalejaw, Davjs and awakeohsleeper like this.
  15. Davjs

Trusted

I felt like so much was packed into Cap 3 but somehow it all felt balanced, which was one hell of job by the Russos. I think the Airport scene and the stairway fight with Cap and Bucky may be two of my favorite fights scenes in the MCU too.

16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Cap 2 and Avengers 1 are my top 2 but I can’t choose for a third.

17. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

See, that's where I differ. I felt like it was very unbalanced and the airport scene was ridiculous. Yes, it looked fun but the way they got all the characters there felt very forced and unnatural to me.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

There is absolutely no way I would put Ragnarok or Civil War anywhere near my top 3. Winter soldier is the best MCU movie.

Jdaniels likes this.
  19. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Henry likes this.
  20. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

guardians is the only franchise I just cant get into at all. I didnt understand why everyone thought the first one was so good. And last week I bite the bullet and put Vol 2 on. Turned it off after 30 mins. On another note; I rewatched ant man tonight and can not wait for next weekend! getting great reviews too. Paul Rudd is perfect for the role

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

22. Davjs

Trusted

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Dazzler as in the mutant? She deserves better.

24. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

This is a pretty innovative move. Give it a chance.

25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

What the fuck is a McDonald’s ordering kiosk?