Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 44

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

If the online rumblings of Riz Ahmed misconduct are true, keep him the heck away from Kamala Khan. (On that note, once upon a time, I would've wished for involvement from Aziz Ansari. Sucks when people suck.)

But, yeah, as an avid fan of Ms Marvel, I'm all about her getting a Marvel Studios film. I'm super skeptical that it'll happen for a long time, but when/if it happens, it'll rule.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. Tim

Honestly, just let Mindy Kaling write, direct, executive produce, and play a role in whatever Kamala Khan appears in someday.

ghostedaway likes this.
  3. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Posting this here too because I don’t think there’s a Spider-Man sequel thread.

4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I suppose they might want him for the villain?

5. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

It says he’s in talks for Mysterio in the article.

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm totally cool with that. Unhinged Jake is the best Jake.

coleslawed likes this.
  7. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

He'd be good for Mysterio for sure. I think Jake could pull off Cletus Kasady as well if they were going to do that (I know they aren't).

8. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

9. Umberto is saying that rumor is false.

10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

That was quick. :/

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

14. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Is Daredevil ever going to get a third season or what?

15. Davjs

Trusted

I really hope so! I just started Punisher (on ep 4) and really like it so far and reminded me how much I like the tone and world they set up in DD.

16. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

DarkHotline and Davjs like this.
  17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

filming now.

DarkHotline and Davjs like this.
  18. Tim

Probably won't watch Daredevil S3. I'll eventually watch more Jessica Jones S2 'cause I love that character (only watched the first episode), but otherwise, I've largely given up on television. Never feel like keeping up anymore.

Except for Cloak & Dagger, just 'cause I have a major soft spot for those two characters.

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Has anyone in here watched Cloak & Dagger? I haven't seen any of the episodes yet.

20. Davjs

Trusted

I had no idea it was even out. I'll check it out but like there is too much to keep up with. I don't even watch the CW DC shows anymore and I'm a huge DC fan.

DD season 1 and 2 are my favorites so I'll make a point to watch season 3 for sure though, same reason why I'm making time for Punisher even though I don't have the timmmeee.

21. Tim

C&D is good.

The leads barely interact in the first few episodes, but thankfully, episode 4 is gonna seemingly change that.

22. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I'm slightly interested in DD3 just because of how much I liked the first 2 seasons. Can't muster up any enthusiasm for anything else though. Even The Punisher which I was super excited for after DD2 bored me to tears, couldn't make it through more than 4 episodes.

23. Davjs

Trusted

Oh really? Ep 4 is what I'm on now and I think the story and characters are pretty interesting, I feel it's building towards something pretty cool. To be fair though, I miss slow burn mysteries where a bigger plot is uncovered throughout (I just watched Wind River and it put me in the mood for something like this).

24. Tim

Why would anyone watch any Punisher adaptation other than the second best R-rated comic book film of all time, Punisher: War Zone?

Davjs likes this.
  25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

second to Blade?

Davjs likes this.