Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 274

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

2. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

3. SpeckledSouls

Trusted

Ok

4. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

I say this with all due respect and no malice and no intent to annoy or insult, but EAT IT.

GrantCloud and coleslawed like this.
  5. SpeckledSouls

Trusted

I mean, who cares? I said maybe.

6. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

7. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

Imjokingpleasedontgetmad

JoshIsMediocre and SpeckledSouls like this.
  8. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

What if they pull a Vanisher where Ghost never actually appears on camera and the only way you know Ghost is in the movie is that every so often Hannah John Kamen just shouts a line from offscreen?

9. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Last I heard Ghost was moved to another project that focuses more on her connection to SHIELD.

Perhaps she will be in the Thunderbolts post credit or is in one scene?

10. tomtom94

Trusted

"You don't know her, she goes to another project"

coleslawed and justin. like this.
  11. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Any upcoming marvel projects based in Canada?

12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Rumors are that Deadpool 3 will visit Canada

13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

“Insider scoops” are now saying that

1) Ghost’s actress (Hannah) declined to participate in the film when she was told that her character would be killed in the first act (I assume after the script was re-written post D23).

2) Marvel then decided that Ghost wasn’t a right fit for the new direction of the film, and decided to use her for another project.

Turning something like Thunderbolts into basically Black Widow 2 is dumb. Feels like they are just trying to find something to do with the actors they signed on for Black Widow.

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  14. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

I dunno if it's that, but just choosing to use leftovers from around the MCU to form the team. Black Widow just happened to have a lot of leftovers.

Anyway, are these "insider scoops" before or after the retraction I posted?

15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

They were being talked about today but the earliest compiled was from November.

If Ghost is back in then perhaps this is all behind the scene drama that we’re just now hearing about.

Would be great if so. A Thunderbolts team of only enhanced soldiers and spies is silly.

16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Jeff Loveness: “Kang is a top-tier, A-list Avengers villain,” Loveness teases about his direction. “What do you do when you feel you’re not enough against that? How do you step up to face the challenge of this generation, who is Thanos on an exponential level? He’s almost this infinite Thanos. I think we’re setting things up for a pretty dynamic story. As I’m building to Avengers I want it to feel like a generational struggle. Phase 4 felt like the birth of new characters. You’re giving everyone a little bit of a breath, you’re broadening out the universe, you have fun Disney Plus shows that are elevating characters. And now I think it’s time to put the pedal to the gas again, and really take all these new characters that we like and throw them into the fire.”

https://www.gamesradar.com/ant-man-and-the-wasp-quantumania-kang-avengers/

17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

18. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

20. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

21. SpeckledSouls

Trusted

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  22. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Wouldn’t hate it

23. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

At this point every actor is in the running for reed richards. It’s exhausting

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. Fine I’ll do it.

25. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

fantasticpunk.net
    “Cosmic Rays Mend Broken Hearts”