Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 133

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. DaveyA89

Damn. Understandable, but would have been so good if they could have had one ready for lockdown viewing

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

It looks like the Mandalorian season 2 may be the only original content we get this year.

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

How come more of you that are into the MCU aren’t into Agents of SHIELD? It doesn’t always directly tie in but it is great and you’re missing out if you aren’t watching.

smowashere likes this.
  4. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I just don’t keep up with ongoing television like that at all anymore, lol. But, I dug what I saw of it (think I’m only like two & a half seasons behind) & would have a better chance of finishing it than of watching the 50% of the Netflix stuff I never got to.

5. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I don’t blame anyone for not sticking with it. But if you did manage to keep watching it’s very enjoyable. I’ll miss it.

6. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I starting watching when it first began but lost interest in season 1. Then I randomly started season 2 and watched til the end of the ghost rider season. It was just too many episodes per season but I do want to get back to it at some point.

7. Tim

I will say, I loved Daisy/Quake/Skye & would love if, after the series ends, they found an organic way to put her into something else. Like, I dunno what will & won't be "canon" when they launch Ms Marvel (I'm sure that Inhumans flop is long gone, lol), but since Daisy & Kamala are both Inhumans, that could be a nice fit down the road.

Seeing as Darcy from Thor & Jimmy Woo from Ant-Man are gonna be in WandaVision, & there was whatever that Nick Fury tease was at the end of Far From Home, there's plenty of space for all sorts of characters to end up somewhere. I also loved Fitz, Simmons, Mack, & May, so if any of them found their way, even just into a cameo (like Agent Carter's Jarvis in Avengers: Endgame), that'd be cool.

(Also curious if anyone from Cloak & Dagger, the Runaways, or the Defenders ever gets put in anything else. I know people online speculate about Daredevil a lot 'cause it gets clicks, but while those worlds as they were a certainly over, I gotta believe some of 'em will eventually get a new life in another Marvel project.)

8. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I'd take Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. over any other live-action Marvel thing tbh. from S4 on really. but that latest episode only cemented my feelings cos god DAMN

9. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I got behind during the space season and also just fell of television as a whole. Once it’s over I’ll probably end up catching what I missed

Jdaniels likes this.
  10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I usually don’t put a lot of hours into a tv show, especially shows with 20 episode seasons that are an hour long each, so I didn’t have any interest.

11. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

they're not an hour long

12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I only watch live TV for more than 10 minutes if I’m 1) watching a sports game 2) eating.

I do keep up with what’s going on in AoS, however.

13. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Yea, I fell behind on all my tv at one point and only really keep up with a couple random shows.

14. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

You know what I’m talking about. Television shows that have an hour block because the episodes are 45 mins with 15 mins of commercials

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Same

16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

DaveyA89 likes this.
  17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

So I don’t pay close attention to the news around all the movies, but I was watching infinity war and endgame again and they seemed to be playing up the friendship of Cap and T’Challa and it made me realize I would have liked to have seen a movie that had a lot of them interacting/working together to develop that friendship after Civil War.

I assume it’s not in the cards though since there’s no way BP2 will take place before IW, correct?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

19. Tim

I mean, also, Chris Evans is done as Cap. It wouldn’t shock me if, some time down the road, they got him to come back for a one off or two (I’m still an advocate for a WWII film where he teams up w/ Namor & the Invaders and/or Wolverine), but there’s no way he’d be in Black Panther 2 after Endgame’s send off.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah but I thought I remembered reading that he would gladly come back and a flashback story would make the most sense for obvious reason. But yeah it would be weird to send him off like that and then bring him back into a movie that fast haha

21. Tim

There’s definitely a lot of room to explore in the character’s journey. The WWII Howling Commandos montage in the first Cap is the most interesting to me, but those five years in Endgame are interesting, too.

(I also think, if Marvel ever decides to make a comic series set in the MCU similar to their Star Wars comics, that Avengers team between Age of Ultron & Civil War could make for a good monthly comic. Maybe THAT would finally bring in those movie audiences that don’t care about the comics, lol, while putting less pressure on the traditional Marvel comics world to cater to those audiences.)

But, yeah, I’d expect them to go a good decade without Steve Rogers before doing that, unless interest in Marvel Studios starts dwindling or they end up really wanting one Steve scene to tell some particular story.

David87 likes this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

For....which role....?

EDIT: oh the article says Iceman

24. RyanPm40 Aug 10, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 10, 2020)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Interesting. Haven't seen Shia in anything since Disturbia and the first Transformers

25. Tim

“According to We Got This Covered”

So, it’s false.