Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 129

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Rewatched Endgame recently as well. I think it may have the best acting out of all the mcu films.

JeanRalphio likes this.
  2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

There's no way Deadpool doesn't make a joke like "didn't the Avengers kill you?" if that happens haha

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

and if stark were still alive he’d easily make some references to rdj’s past drug habits

5. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

No he wouldn’t

Henry likes this.
  6. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

The more I hear people talk about a hypothetic Deadpool movie set in the MCU, the more I think I personally would not watch that movie.

phaynes12, TEGCRocco and RyanPm40 like this.
  7. RyanPm40

I'd definitely watch it, but I wouldn't have the highest expectations

8. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I think MJ still holds the title for the character most damaged in the public eye by an adaptation (the Raimi trilogy), but god damn if Deadpool isn't a very very close second because of the video game and the first movie

9. JeanRalphio

Regular Supporter

I have pretty much no desire to see deadpool in this universe

10. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I would if I had any faith in Marvel treating him like he's an actual character and not just a vehicle to deliver edgy 4th wall breaks which I don't

11. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

That’s exactly how Fox treated him and so far the MCU has treated a majority of their characters much better than Fox did. Logan was treated well, so was Prof X and Magneto. That’s about it.

Zach likes this.
  12. PauLo

43% Burnt

I mean, a semi aware Deadpool in the MCU is pretty much a way for Disney to print easy money. They've done very little wrong with the MCU so far, so if they do decide to use him, I trust them to do it well.

oakhurst likes this.
  13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I don't mind Deadpool joining the MCU, I just don't want better projects to be pushed back in order to make room for him.

14. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I don't keep up on much, is some form of X-Force gonna happen? Is that essentially what Deadpool 3 might be?

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

SpyKi likes this.
  16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

18. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

New Phase 4 release dates:

Nov 6, 2020: Black Widow
    Feb 12, 2021: The Eternals
    May 7, 2021: Shang-Chi
    July 16, 2021: Spider-Man 3
    Nov 5, 2021: Doctor Strange 2
    Feb 18, 2022: Thor: Love & Thunder

19. Tim

So, basically, all the officially announced Disney Marvel films had to scoot back a slot. Not surprising, given the stupidly dense release schedule.

At least Sam Raimi (was that ever officially confirmed?) has enough time now to actually give Doctor Strange some of his flavor; the previous schedule was abysmal if you wanted something w/ any actual life to it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

They also updated the Phase 5 release dates

May 8, 2022: Black Panther 2
    July 8, 2022: Captain Marvel 2

21. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Sam Raimi was in either London or Norway when pre-production started, so we have good reason to believe he is the director. Nothing official though.

22. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Andrew Garfield for Johnny Storm, please.

23. Tim

Depending on what route they go w/ Reed & Sue, I’d want a younger Johnny Storm. Spider-Man (for as long as he stays connected to Marvel Studios) & the Human Torch should be as close to peers as possible.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

Yeah I would love more of an Ultimate Spider-Man setup between the two

25. Tim

At the risk of being all nerdy “well actually,” lol, that’s a classic Spidey thing, not specifically Ultimate Spider-Man. They had a rivalry way back in the Stan Lee days, & still are regularly teaming up.

Both Chip Zdarsky’s Spectacular Spider-Man & Tom Taylor’s Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man are recent runs that make good use of their friendship.

RyanPm40 likes this.