Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 101

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Idk why I thought we already knew this. Now I'm trying to think of what role Hailee got that I'm mistaking this one for lol

2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

100% for it

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

make it animated cowards

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Something tells me if it's a "limited" series, it will be live action and then transfer over to the MCU films, like WandaVision

5. CobraKidJon

that is why i call them cowards because live action is boring and I want animated

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Something I have actually been wondering about is how long these different series are expected to run. Like I’d assume Loki is definitely a multi season show, but with something like WandaVision, is there a season 2 after Doctor Strange or is that. I just feel like with how many shows they’ve announced they’re really gonna overdo it if there’s a new season of each of these every year.

7. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

There's no chance that, even if these get multiple seasons, they'd be yearly. Probably closer to the Netflix schedule where it was every other year or so

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Is this a joke

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Hailee is so awesome

10. CobraKidJon

coleslawed likes this.
  11. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I hope most of these shows are just a season long. Make cool, interesting mini series rather than long, drawn out shows.

12. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Just make a Young Avengers film, dang it. I don't wanna spend this many hours a year in the MCU.

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’m pretty sure all of the announced shows so far will be limited series that only last 6-8 episodes.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  14. SpyKi

That's what I thought, which is perfect imo.

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That makes me much more excited because I’ve honeslty started getting overwhelmed by how much this would be to take in if these were all like traditional series. I hope they’re more like episodic, very long movies.

16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I'm pretty sure the shows are there to fulfill stories that can't be told in cinemas due to the number of films they can release in one year. I'm expecting shows like WandaVision, Falcon/Winter Solider, Hawkeye and Loki to be a one-and-done but Ms. Marvel, Moonknight and She-Hulk will probably have more than one season unless the sequels to those shows end up being cinematic films which, according to their busy slate (F4, X-Men, numerous sequels to already established characters, Shang-Chi, Eternals, Avengers, Blade), seems unlikely.

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

^I agree with that except I think that Loki is maybe the most likely to be a full series out of any announced. For one, it was the first one announced. It's also the most guaranteed success. People love Loki and love Tom. Plus if it's picking up with alternate Loki, it's not really tied to the MCU so it can kind of exist as it's own thing until when (and if) they decide to pull it back to the MCU.

18. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The only show that will be longer is What If, which will be 23 episodes but only 20 mins each

19. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I only think Loki will be a one-and-done because Taika may somehow bring Loki back for Love and Thunder.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  20. Tim

I sure hope not.

Oskarr and SpyKi like this.
  21. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’d rather not as well but would Marvel devote a show to 2012 Loki traveling through space (and maybe time) with it leading to nothing while they are also developing Thor 4? I’m not going to hold my breath that there isn’t more in store for Loki.

22. Tim

I mean, a bad creative decision like that wouldn't surprise me, but I also wouldn't see it as a given. We're also getting the What If series, the Black Widow film, & WandaVision. (Which, Vision actually returning wouldn't surprise me & would actually be nice, but I'm sure that's not what really happens in WandaVision.)

If Loki leads into anything, I feel like it'll be Young Avengers, but even then... Meh.

23. SpyKi

Yeah I thought of the Loki show as being one last thing they could do with the character. Hopefully that's the way they'll go with it.

24. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

B1A4F625-523E-4CB9-8165-D915117544D9.jpeg

25. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

RDJ will be in Black Widow