Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Maron (Official Thread) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jacob Tender, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Marc Maron has been a comedian for 25 years. He's had his problems. He was an angry, drunk, self involved, twice divorced compulsive mess for most of his adult life, but with the popularity of a podcast he does in his garage and a life of sobriety, his life and career are turning around.

2. Season 3 recently hit Netflix and I'm really enjoying it. If you like Louie, you'll like this.

3. Maron and his show are both amazing. Surprised at how serious things got at the end of season three.

4. It just sort of devolved there... Sort of sad really.

5. I binged the last few episodes hard, so I'm very interested in seeing the kind of resolution his "character" goes through.

6. I binged 8 episodes during the last day of SXSW because I was too exhausted to go see any showcases. Really wondering what is going to happen with Kyle. His friendships with Andy and Dave are pretty awful.

7. So Marc's ending 'Maron' with the season, now series, finale tonight. Unfortunate because I loved the show, but I respect him bowing out before he phoned it in.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  8. I thought the last two episodes were excellent. I'm gonna miss the show.

Aaron Mook likes this.