Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark Kozelek of Sun Kil Moon Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Amy Zimmerman, writing at Pitchfork:

According to Andrea, who requested to be identified by a pseudonym in this story, Kozelek’s antagonism of women during the period immediately following Benji was not limited to members of the press. She claims that he exposed himself to her without consent in a hotel room in Raleigh, North Carolina, in September 2014, when she was 19 years old. According to Andrea, he also allegedly initiated sex that she wrote “wasn’t really consensual” in a series of Facebook messages to a friend the next day, which Pitchfork reviewed.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

fuck. him.

3. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Mad at myself for ever giving this monster or his music the time of day. He can fuck off forever.

4. ManchesterOrch8

Motel. Money. Murder. Madness.

I genuinely thought people already didn't like the dude, even dating back to the AP days.

palebluedot likes this.
  5. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

I'm no fan of Kozelek music (though I listened to Ghosts of the Great Highway a couple of times back in the day) but, judging on his facial expression in that photo alone, he looks like a real piece of work to deal with, so this news is unsurprising.