Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark Hoppus Talks Las Vegas Residency

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 18, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mark Hoppus talked with Las Vegas Magazine about Blink-182’s upcoming residency:

Well, we want to make a show that appeals to people who are huge blink-182 fans, who have been following us forever and want to see some of the older stuff, some of the deeper cuts, but we also want to put on a great show for people who are in Vegas for the weekend, who decide, “I want to see blink-182,” so we’re trying to put together a set that will appeal to hardcore fans as well as people who are coming out to their first blink-182 show.

When discussing the idea of something for the 20th anniversary of Enema of the State (next year), Mark said:

Next year will be 20 years of Enema of the State, so it’s definitely something we’ve talked about and is on the horizon. I don’t know that we’ll do a whole album for the residency in Vegas, but it’s definitely something that we plan to do in the future.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Bring Tom in and fathom events that shit. One night and call it

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I'd be cool with this if Tom promised to give a shit. As-is, he showed no interest in the band and was justifiably kicked out.

4. dubey

Regular

1 "deep cut" that alternates each night

An Enema tour sounds good to me though

domotime2 likes this.
  5. Stevie

Regular

Anyone have any idea why they on a scale of very rarely to never, play Anthem from Enema? Literally think it’s one their best songs. Hairs stand on end every time!