Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark Hoppus Talks Encores and March Madness:

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mark Hoppus of Blink-182 sat down with USA Today to talk about the band performing at the Final Four this year:

Even as a songwriter, and a member of Blink, we’ll play a song and I’ll think about what was going on in my life when we wrote the song, some of the earlier albums and earlier stuff was kind of like when you see pictures of yourself in junior high and you’re like ‘wow I wish hadn’t worn that.’ Looking back at some of the lyrics I wrote, they were pretty sophomoric. But even still, that’s where I was then.

Speaking of the Final Four, I’m pretty much in “anyone but UNC” mode now.

2. justrockroll

new blink song...

3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I understand that from his perspective. Still great songs though.

Also, I have UNC winning it all after UCLA got knocked out.

4. noKings

Regular

Playing at the F4? Interesting.

5. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

That interview was pretty bad haha. You could tell the interviewer wasn't really familiar with them and had a few canned questions to ask.

6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Always love hearing Mark, and random, the "Bad Day" guy has hair now and I didn't recognize him seeing him on some show awhile ago.