Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark Hoppus Reveals More Simple Creatures Information

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mark Hoppus was on The Kevin & Bean Show on KROQ, and ALT 98.7, to talk about his new project Simple Creatures.

Some of the news in the interviews include:

• The first EP will be called Strange Love.
    • There’s a second EP, which will be released when they figure out the timing with Blink-182 and All Time Low albums.
    • They do plan to tour with this project.
    • There’s a clip of the “Bronze Blue Theme” by Mark in the KROQ interview, the audio can be found here.

2. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I'm surprised at the level of commitment here considering the full time schedules that these two likely have.

3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Im surprised and not surprised. Blink really do tour selectively, and Im not sure about ATL. Like, Im being selfish, but Ive always wanted Mark to just put out a ton of stuff, or a solo record.

4. Hell yeah!

5. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

True, but Mark also does a lot of production stuff, and he seems like a guy who's always got some kind of project he's working on.

6. silentc

Regular

Mark talked about how this project started in an interview and it kinda sounded like this was gonna be a solo album with just a bunch of his friends from other bands being guests on the album but alex was the first person he called and they ended up writing song after song after song and then he decided not to call anyone else and just make it a new project between the two of them

7. Histrionics

I love Mark but the song is trash. I really hope the Blink album is nothing like that. Got a bad feeling though.