Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark Hoppus Releases New Song on ‘Dog Songs’ Compilation

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mark Hoppus has a new song called “Not Every Dog Goes to Heaven (National Lampoon’s Vacation)” on the compilation Dog Songs. Proceeds from the sale of this release will be donated to ASPCA to help the dogs affected by Hurricane Harvey.

2. youwontknow

If I smile with my teeth, bet you'd believe me

Bought dis! For them poor lil woofs!! Go save 'em all for me ASPCA please!!

3. DooDooBird

Trusted

Man, this is the closest thing to old Blink I've heard in a long time.

Kuri44 likes this.
  4. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

This song is a jam for sure. I like the Nerf Herder track too. I wish there were more punk tracks on this album.

5. jorbjorb

7 rings

My dog approves but my cat says it sucks. I think it's an ok song. Thanks Mark!

Turkeylegz likes this.
  6. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Before purchasing, please don't forget that the ASPCA euthanizes.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  7. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

He got one thing right: "‘80s Chevy Chase was rad"

8. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

What is your suggested alternative to "a last-step, end-of-the-road option to spare animals hardship and suffering"?

youwontknow likes this.
  9. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

In case you're not asking this question sarcastically, look into hospice and palliative care - there are options for both humans and animals. If you are asking this sarcastically, I'm not here to debate - I simply wanted to point out to users what the organization does so they can decide if they want to contribute or not.

10. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Hospice and palliative care are extremely expensive, both for humans and animals. It wasn't a sarcastic question, and i'm not looking to get into an ethical debate with you, but there comes a point where there's mercy in euthanasia... especially for a sick animal that can't understand what's going on and is contained to a crate.... and especially when only used as a last resort.