Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark Hoppus Playing “Anthem Part 2” on Twitch

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mark Hoppus of Blink-182 did a bass play through of “Anthem Part 2” on Twitch.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. scott.gillies2

Slow news day apparently

3. Legocarpet

This would've been so cool to have when I was learning bass around this album's releasing. Great to have this kind of content.

4. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Ugh hard to watch...audio doesn't sync up right. So distracting haha

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  5. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I felt the same way.

Side note: Matt sounds really weird singing this. maybe he was a little sick during the recording.

6. Jetslickz

He's played several songs on the Twitch Stream lately. Other songs for that stream included Mutt, Wasting Time, Feeling This, I Miss You. More excitingly he played some +44 'Lycanthrope' (which he had to buy) which he said he hasn't played for ~15 years. Was awesome seeing 'Baby Come On' too on a different stream, which was great. He engages with his audience and gives a lot of backstory to the songs.

hongfong00 and falafelmywaffle like this.
  7. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

In an interview years ago the interviewer asked who messed up more Tom or Mark. Tom answered Mark. Mark then answered Mark. I now realize they did not lie.

8. efp722

Regular

Fucking hell... how is this album 20 years old already?!