Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark Hoppus Does Another Twitter Q&A

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 22, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mark Hoppus of Blink-182 did another Twitter Q&A last night and even said it’d be a “fantastic” idea to do a 20th anniversary show for The Mark Tom and Travis Show.

That’s a fantastic idea.

— snark hoppus. (@markhoppus) May 22, 2019

There's a she said lyric and a coming home lyric but no na nas.

— snark hoppus. (@markhoppus) May 22, 2019

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I Imagine he's just playing along, like how would this even work. Would Matt just say all of Tom's ridiculous comments? Would anyone even want that?

3. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

I'd be pretty down for them playing the same setlist, making the same jokes, and calling it The Mark, Matt, and Travis Show.

Brent and somethingliketj like this.
  4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

The setlist would be awesome but I can't see Matt saying those jokes. He hardly ever says anything when he performs so I doubt his first venture into comedy would be to tell a joke about a dog licking peanut butter....... :-)

AllenRicketts likes this.
  5. I'm 99.8% certain he's not at all serious in thinking that it would be a "fantastic idea."

SlappinCups, 333 GANG and Bayside 182 like this.
  6. TheJMan

Trusted

Would be fun to hear those Dude Ranch songs again and Peggy Sue but I don't see this happening and more of Mark just having fun with the question.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  7. Tyler

Regular Supporter

I just hope they're all dad jokes now.

somethingliketj likes this.
  8. somethingliketj

And that's why you always leave a note.

THIS. I would be all about a Mark, Matt and Travis Show record with completely cringeworthy jokes that lame dorks in their early 30s like me would laugh hysterically about.

9. TomG

Trusted Supporter

Woah. 20th. That made me feel old

10. dubey

Regular

No na nas? :(

11. tytymcg

Maybe Tom’s coming back!? Or I’m just getting my hopes up, but Mark told Tom he loved him the other day, I’m hopeful.

Bayside 182 likes this.