Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge: Two Peas in a Pod

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge sat down on Mark’s Apple Music show to talk about everything from their favorite Blink-182 album, to the band’s early days, and much more. It was a great conversation just to hear the two friends chat.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

Raku likes this.
  2. VivaLaPopPunk

Regular

This was fantastic to listen to these guys just having fun while chatting with each other. It made me smile the entire 30 minutes.

3. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Tom seemed like he wanted to be there.

4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Neighborhoods wasn't bad.

5. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I didn’t love it when it first came out. Years later I love it. It’s a perfect mix of what I love about Blink and AVA. Good stuff.

6. Framey

Newbie Supporter

Yeah that was awesome to listen to.

Raku likes this.
  7. musicguy87

It would have been cool to hear more about what that M Night treatment looked like.

Great to hear them again together!

Raku likes this.
  8. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Yup...this felt pretty obvious. You could hear it in his voice.

9. sblackburn

Regular

Cool. Let them be friends but keep him out of the blink studio….please!!

10. failinginplace

Regular

them talking about travis making out with the female actor in their videos was hilarious to me

this was a great listen, and i'm glad that they still sound like fast friends.

11. prattsy

Regular

Haha I got some actual laughs during the Padres spring training convo

12. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

"What if I said I liked Flyswatter?" LOL

this convo was awesome and refreshing to hear.

13. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

They have that “grown up” friendship now. You used to do everything together but then one wanted to do other things. Because of it there was war. Now they realize that it’s okay to not be glued at the hip. I had that with a few friends. It’s okay now just not the same as it was when we were kids.

a_cuppa_joe likes this.
  14. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Monsters of California sounds absolutely awesome and right up my alley. But this entire chat was so fun to listen to.

Raku likes this.