Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark and Matt Talks Next Blink-182 Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 6, 2017.

1. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

lmao

1. I don't give a shit about your thoughts on California
    2. You're doing a decent job burying yourself, so I'm gonna let it go

ChrisCantWrite and AelNire like this.
  2. knstadin

Regular Prestigious

I am so sad to hear that man.. I blame these funny internet photos named memes.. You probably never heard of that word .. but let me try and explain.. "now kiss, is a meme that you say it when two people share something in common" I hope that one day you can forgive me... I never meant to hurt you :(

Raku likes this.
  3. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

remember when the same guy who compared kurt cobain and tom delonge and said tom delonge wasnt a cash grab opportunist tried to explain to us what a meme is

for once the sequel was actually better than the original

4. BTDandFeelingThis Jul 7, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 7, 2017)
    BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Holy hell this thread became a train wreck fast lol. It's all over the place from the actual article, opinions about California, someone being a douche and commenting on a woman's body and acting like it's ok, people acting like their opinions are the word of law and everything in between lol.

Anyway, the article. Has me hyped. Untitled is my favorite record from them and if mark wants to recapture that sort of essence and thought process on the next album I am 100% on board. Will it work out? Who knows but I am eager to hear it.

California, I liked it and the deluxe a lot. Is it their strongest album? No way, there's at least 4 others I'd put above it. But I liked it for what it is, it's fun and catchy and it got Blink back into people's minds again with some very catchy and enjoyable songs that I am still not tired of. It was a great way to get people on board with Skiba taking over Tom, which even as someone who used to idolize the guy thinks was a damn smart move and needed to be done for the band.

As for the rest of...whatever is being talked about here....shaming a woman's body or even a mans is not ok. Period. It's wrong. Telling someone their opinion is wrong. Telling someone to suck each other off is wrong. Making homophobic remarks even if you think 'oh it's the internet I can do that' is wrong. Anyway that's my two cents.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Its okay to have opinions, but stuff like body shaming and using innuendo to insult people isn't going to be tolerated here. Pretty sure you are close to being banned already. Cut the shit and try and have constructive conversations.

6. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

Did we just become best friends!?

7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

A band continuing on after their front man committed suicide is much different than a singer being all "nah, screw my commitments"

8. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

its a living breathing ouroboros just destined to keep eating himself while trying to convince himself that hes just out here owning us with these well thought out arguments

9. Raditz

SSJ

Hmph. Somebody seems sore that they are being called out on their bullshit. Face it, it's not your opinion it's your mannerisms. They're weak, like Yamcha.

10. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

Can i hire you to be my real life surrogate? I love this Son Of Zorn thing you've got going on.

David Parke and Raditz like this.
  11. Vegetables

Regular

That "asshat" was the creative genius of the band. Have some respect.

Raku, knstadin and youwontknow like this.
  12. Raditz

SSJ

Hah you want to be my sparring partner earthling? You probably cannot keep up with a Saiyan, but sure!

He was one of the creative geniuses, there are two. You can't demand respect for one and then ignore the other one. Where is your pride? He isn't an ass hat, but only someone as low as Zarbon acts like there is only one part of the team.

NewSurrender, Daniel182 and dadbolt like this.
  13. Vegetables

Regular

Tom Delonge is to blink182 as Steve Jobs was to Apple.

Raku likes this.
  14. Raditz

SSJ

[​IMG]

15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Good comparison since Apple still exists.

16. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

Where do i sign up for initiation!?

Raku and Raditz like this.
  17. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I never want to see anyone say this website is too liberal with the banhammer after what we just witnessed multiple pages of

18. TheJMan

Trusted

Yikes. I really don't know whether to laugh or cry at this thread....

Maybe a little bit of both?

19. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I was one of his biggest fans. I was on an angels and airwaves forum from 2007 until 2011. After following his career, I can safely say that he's an asshat.

David Parke, Ken, FTank and 3 others like this.
  20. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

You can't spell slaughter without laughter!

21. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

It's not the mods that are liberal with the ban hammer.

22. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Well it's not like anyone else banned the dude either, at least for a while

23. Raditz

SSJ

It's free! You just have to be smart and strong, unlike the sexist and homophobic user whose title of 'endless bummer' fits better than my battle armor!

Daniel182, dadbolt and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  24. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

Raditz and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  25. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I somehow ended up in this thread and what the fuck