Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marilyn Manson - Heaven Upside Down (October 6, 2017) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Sep 12, 2017.

1. adeadgod

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Holy lol, that article. The new single rules.

truelovewaits likes this.
  2. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I'll always be excited for new MM. Antichrist, Mechanical Animals and Born Villain are my top 3

3. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Contender likes this.
  4. Anti-Counter-Culture

Regular

Not loving the new track, but I'm always open to more Manson. Seeing him at Stage AE this month, so I look forward to hearing a few new tracks there.

Contender likes this.
  5. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

6. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

pale emperor was extremely underrated, his best i think since mechanical animals. glad he's collaborating with the same dude on this one

skogsraet and Contender like this.
  7. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

KILL4ME is out there, and the production sounds nice with my car's speakers.

8. Syre Dream

Regular

this leaked

Jakob Allen and bradsonemanband like this.
  9. Jakob Allen

Trusted

Tattooed in Reverse is so dope

10. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

11. Sybil Sep 19, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 20, 2017)
    Sybil

Regular

Really disliked Jesus crisis, until it got to the halfway point of the track then it was fiyah.....

As far as his discography....I'm most familiar with, and my favorites are, Mech. Animals and Eat Me Drink Me. I'm also familiar with his singles from all his other albums.

This album is okay. There are some cool moments. Nothing super grabs me. The single is classic MM.

Anyone else in here like MA and EMDM mostly?

12. Anti-Counter-Culture

Regular

I'm buying this album when it drops, so I can wait 'till then, but I've heard very good things.

13. Rawrz

Regular

Albums pretty darn great.

14. lina555

Regular

The album was merged into the network: (that's why?

15. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

Does it sound like Pale Emperor at all?

16. Anti-Counter-Culture

Regular

New single, "Kill4me" (cringey title, but I'm just gonna pretend it's a Prince tribute) is pretty damn catchy. Not a fan of the lyrics at all (since when did Manson become such a tough guy? He used to mock violence and sexism now he just seems to play into it for cheap shock value.) and I'm iffy on the vocals, but the instrumentation is so damn nice.

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

18. haha wow. only MM could get away with that. imagine Bieber pulling that kind of shit.... haha

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  19. This interview is just as hilarious as it is infuriating, but it's definitely a good watch, haha

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I lost brain cells watching that for sure.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Marilyn Manson Cancels Tour Dates Following Onstage Injury in New York

Yikes, hopefully he's ok.

(In a completely selfish way, it works out for me that the Chicago date got postponed, because I wasn't going to be able to go next week, but now hopefully I can make it when he reschedules - still would've rathered miss the show than him get hurt though obviously).

22. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I’m just imagining the hospital workers reactions when Marilyn Manson comes in with full stage makeup on and all

23. Inna Selez

Regular

Are you ready for tomorrow album release, folks?

24. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Very excited for my first listen

bradsonemanband likes this.
  25. I downloaded this when it leaked, but still haven't had a chance to listen to it. So I am definitely excited to be able to put it on my Spotify so I can listen to it when I'm out and about.