Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Marianas Trench – “Who Do You Love” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Fox83

Trusted

I was really hoping they would breakout in the US with this album. I guess it's still possible at this point but unlikely of course. I can't believe this album is already one year old this weekend. Crazy.

JRGComedy likes this.
  3. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Wow...time flys man! Seems like this year.

JRGComedy and Fox83 like this.
  4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Still love this album and I legit teared up at this video.

Song is probably in top 5 of the album.

5. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

This is a really sweet video. Made me tear up for sure.

6. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

That scene with the vocalist's mom hit me hard. Nice feel good video. Love the song. Love the album.

7. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

I almost feel bad for forgetting about this album for a few months. This band is so good, and make so well crafted and genuine music, but they can't seem to break through the way I feel they deserve.

8. chcougar1

Trusted

Probably the best pop band of the decade. I’m probably giving them a bit too much there, but man they are consistent and pretty dang amazing. Can anyone explain why they aren’t huge in the U.S.?

Simple Plan got pretty big and these guys are way better.

ilikedesigning likes this.
  9. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I only realized recently this guys didn't have a huge following in the US. Growing up in Canada and hearing them all the time on the radio, I assumed they had totally crossed over. They definitely deserve it, Astoria is so good. That being said, I have complete confidence that their next album will be great too. This band is so consistent, so there's still hope

JRGComedy likes this.