Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

March Madness NCAA Basketball (2018-2019) Basketball • Page 3

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 18, 2019.

1. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

That's one pick I can't get behind and it's probably me being a homer. But I just really feel like the seniors on Buffalo would absolutely love to stick it to Hurley for recruiting them and bailing before they enrolled.

Not that it doesn't happen all the time, but athletes love to have that "you didn't think we were good enough to stay" or some type of similar chip on their shoulder.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

man i really really wanna pick Baylor just to be different but it's so hard. Baylor struggled early in the season, lost their best player, had a mini hot streak and then ended weak. AND Syracuse doesn't get bounced early often

If they were playing almost ANY other 8/9, i'd pick against Syracuse, but i dont really think this Baylor team is anything special. If this was Ole miss, oklahoma, ucf or washington, or obvioulsy utah stat, i'd take them in a heart beat

i just feel like Syracuse has to be due for a let down one year. They can't make ANOTHER run out of nowhere can they? They got a good draw here. Very favorable. I wish Seton Hall was here.

3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

4. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

5. Well that's not good.

6. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

This 16 vs 16 game is pretty great.

7. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Lmao, of course, Frank

8. This is the most Frank thing that could've happened.

9. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

He's been one of my least favorite Cuse players in history, so I guess it's only right that he finally give me a concrete reason to dislike him. Really ending his time at Cuse on a high note these past couple weeks.

10. I've been at all the First Four games this week and this one is already the worst.

11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

St. John's sucks

12. broken22

(:

I knew St.Johns would lay a dud.

13. broken22

(:

Would Buffalo have a shot against ASU ?

14. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Go ASU. Just got home.

15. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

Coming from the big 12 conference. Scott Drew is the worst coach in the Big 12 and it’s not even close. Always bet against Baylor.

aoftbsten likes this.
  16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Remember when people were clamoring for St John's to get more respect when they were undefeated even though the best team they had played was like Rutgers

RuckerPark likes this.
  17. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Well that was ugly, but a win is a win.

18. broken22

(:

Buffalo has a shot against ASU right ?

domotime2 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

:cheers::basketball: M A R C H / / M A D N E S S :basketball::cheers:

dotKev likes this.
  20. Mr. Serotonin

Hopefully not, for my bracket's sake.

broken22 likes this.
  21. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Just worked a 12 hour graveyard shift. Now to run home and watch 12 hours of march madness. Fuck sleep right?

dotKev likes this.
  22. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

That being said the games this morning should be great. Looking forward to Yale vs LSU, NMSU vs Auburn and FSU vs Vermont. I smell upsets!!!

23. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I think I just pulled an all nighter doing my bracket.....only to be sad that I think it sucks

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Hey y'all where is a good place that I can put in 5 or 10 bucks for a bracket? Does ESPN do a money one? I get sketched out by gambling sites.

25. Mr. Serotonin

Venmo @jacob_koerner