Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

March Madness NCAA Basketball (2017-2018) Basketball • Page 60

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Congrats to KyleCollman for winning the bracket this year. Hit me up for your prize! (I don't recognize the name as a username, sorry!)

Tying for 10th with my dad (and maybe @Thomas Nassiff? Can't tell if that's him or not) ... kinda sucks. I can't even hold a win over him.

[​IMG]

2. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

7th place, I will take it.

If I didn't have freaking Arizona in the championship, maybe I would've won

3. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I won my family bracket with Villanova over Michigan, I won my office bracket with Villanova over Michigan and final four Kansas, yet my chorus bracket is a huge mess with I think Virginia winning. Yet, best bracket got the most cash so that’s chill

4. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

did i come in dead last for picking a UVA-MSU final?

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. https://www.theroot.com/villanovas-donte-divincenzo-deletes-twitter-account-aft-1824294911
    Oh, you didn’t see the “My account was hacked” defense coming? Villanova did in fact go so far as to issue a statement noting that the account was hacked before taking it down.

“Unfortunately a Twitter account belonging to Donte DiVincenzo was hacked tonight,” the “official statement” read, Yahoo Sports reports. “None of the statements attributed to Donte are his—he has not used the account for months. The account has been deactivated. Please disregard any of these false tweets.”

Hours later, the official statement tweet was taken down, probably after Villanova realized that the statement they released didn’t explain any of the tweets DiVincenzo made years ago.

Colleges should prolly make students delete social media accounts from high-school, just sayin.

6. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

It seems weird to me that the first thing people do now when someone becomes famous / well known is go through all their social media stuff (to seemingly find something bad). I don't know how long it would take to go through tweets from "years ago" but that seems like a lot of wasted time to do all that to strangers

7. i think people just go to the advanced search and type in bad words to see if any show up

8. Yeah that’s what it is. I see something everyday about some random musician saying something dumb back in 2011.

9. Reason #12817389023102 why I'm glad AP.net is gone.

slowheart likes this.