Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mansions - Deserter (November 3, 2017) Album • Page 8

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Oct 9, 2017.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

my record is here, picture soon

2. cwhit

upload_2017-11-6_19-18-59.png

hello

3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Love it my man.

I️ got the same collection minus the multiple color variants but everything of mine is first press :-)

4. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

This is good on first listen. Not flooring me like DUTD, not as intriguing as DL. But it's good to have them back. Will spend a lot more time with this.

T.J. likes this.
  5. T.J.

music and baseball.

I really enjoy the music, but I still find myself wanting him to use his voice more like the previous albums. Perhaps more listens will shake that.

6. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

This was just middle of the road for me. I went back and revisited all the older stuff that I absolutely adore. I want more noise and fuzz - and a little bit more of the catchy from the early releases.

7. Y'all aren't gonna like this but Dig Up the Dead is like...my fourth favorite Mansions release

8. Jusscali

I view them relatively equally at this point. Best of the Bees has some good shit too!

Aaron Mook likes this.
  9. Best of the B's is actually my favorite tbh but that also has to do with it being the first Mansions music I heard and where I was in life when it hit me

10. cwhit

Don’t really count that because that’s just a compilation of EPs haha

11. Jusscali

I really lack loud sounding rock music in my life right now, so Doom Loop and DUTD really hit the spot for me.

12. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Been spinning the who collection a lot since this came out. I forget how good some of the older stuff is. The content of those songs just makes me feel so nostalgic. So many emotions.

Jusscali likes this.
  13. Sybil

Regular

This is sooooooo fucking great! This EP grew on me immediately. I really, really, hope they release an album sooner than later.