Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mansions - Deserter (November 3, 2017) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Oct 9, 2017.

1. glassmanorchestra

true. no PayPal confirmation either, right?

2. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

Nope :( There isn't anything in my transactions on PayPal either so I emailed Bad Timing just to make sure it went through.

Edit: Sorry @glassmanorchestra I guess I don't know how to quote people on here haha

3. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

fuck i'm away for a day and a half and i miss this!!! so hyped!

also i appreciate any band that let's me know they're a wrestling fan through song titles

Joe4th likes this.
  4. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I like that song

5. glassmanorchestra

it's all good haha

6. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Yea this song is a banger

7. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Also, offtrack but that Manbox EP is great too. I've missed hearing Brian's voice a lot

8. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Same :( I wish they’d make another one so bad (and that Weatherbox would come back). That was my gateway to getting into Weatherbox, actually.

local_corn likes this.
  9. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Are you purchasing the new presses of the other records as well to update your collection, or do you consider just first presses/etc. as full discography?

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i already had those ones

i have every color of every press, minus test presses. this is the most recent picture i took, only missing the two most recent represses of DUTD acoustic/NBF

[​IMG]

Joe4th likes this.
  11. cwhit

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  12. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

That's too cool. I was only missing the pink + white variants from DUTD, figured I'd never get the pink, and just decided to let go of things in my collection. I'm happy someone has the full discog.

13. cwhit

i never thought i'd ever get the pink, this only happened because i had the early NBF and a first press DUTD and then when i went to the show they had the other two colors i was missing. then i got lucky with the pink where all i had to do was a 5 for 1 trade that had nothing super valuable or OOP in it. totally worth it, if he put out significantly more music than he does i'd probably give up but it's fun to show support

14. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

15. glassmanorchestra

just sent them an email as well. I'll keep ya updated

16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This sounded very good on my phone speakers. Can’t imagine how I’ll feel about it when I get home.

17. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

Just got the order confirmation email. Weird that it took almost 3 hours.

18. cwhit

happened at the same time as the email notification, either the webstore wasn't totally set up correctly or it was just overloaded, it happens

19. travisred

Trusted Supporter

That was the first time I had ever heard of Mansions and I was blown away by Two Suits and The Economist. Great show all together.

20. This rocks

21. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

wasn't sure how i felt about this on first listen tbh! never listened to mansions before, but i heard good things. i liked it more and more on subsequent listens but still don't know how i /really/ feel, yknow?

22. cwhit

this is p different from their other stuff. logical progression but different

23. Sybil

Regular

People say a lot of things. Brand New had an album "almost out" for years on end lol. But neat, I didnt realize he said that.

24. cwhit

chris literally posted "I PROMISE NEW MANSIONS 2017"
    brand new never straight up said anything like that

25. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i'll check out dig up the dead in a bit, i have no idea what to expect now