Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mansions ‘Dg Up the Dead’ Coming to Vinyl

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Bad Timing Records will be releasing MansionsDig Up the Dead on vinyl this week.

This pressing of Dig Up The Dead is limited to 500 copies on a beautiful White Inside Transparent Orange variant. You can see photos of the variant in the images on the left of this page (or on the top of the page, if you’re on a pocket computer).

2. zachmacD

Trusted

One of my favorite albums of all time. I have the original pressing already but i'd be interested to hear the remastered version

3. CMilliken

Trusted

One of my all time favorites as well. I have an original but will be scooping up a second copy of this!

4. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Do love this album, and have the acoustic version vinyl, but will try to show some will power here.

5. zachmacD

Trusted

It would be incredible if Chris played this album in it's entirety even if it was just one show. They play in Seattle sometimes but he never announces the shows far enough in advance. I've been dying to check out Seattle and this would make me pull the trigger.

Edit: Deserter is also incredible so I'd love to hear some new music

Bartek T. likes this.