Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manifest - NBC

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by chcougar1, Oct 1, 2018.

1. chcougar1

Trusted

Anyone watch this? I thought for sure there would already be a thread given another show that had a mystery involving a plane...

2. GBlades

Trusted

I watched the first 2 episodes there. There's potential and I'm liking it. Although, I thought The Crossing, Flash Forward, Revolution etc had potential and, well you know....

Brent likes this.
  3. chcougar1

Trusted

I loved Flash Forward!

4. GBlades

Trusted

EVERY show had a good premise, just never last liked LOST did :(

Brent likes this.
  5. chcougar1

Trusted

For sure. I was wondering the other day how LOST hooked people for so long?!

6. GBlades

Trusted

Hurley, that's how. Everybody Loves Hugo.

7. chcougar1

Trusted

Haha. I think it was part the mystery and part the way they told each characters story.

8. chcougar1

Trusted

I didn’t like the second episode nearly as much as the pilot and now someone is going around killing people. Was hoping for more of a mystery/unexplained situation. We will see where this goes.

9. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I have the first two eps on my DVR. Might watch this weekend or wait for another 2-3 episodes to binge. I don’t like watching dramas / story driven shows one episode a week, too used to waiting for full seasons.

10. i’m binge watching this at the moment and enjoying it more than i thought i would

11. the acting in this is reallyyyyyy bad lol, but i’ve already come too far to stop watching

jorbjorb likes this.
  12. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

so 5 minutes in...the acting is laughably awful. worth the ride for the zaniness...lke "under the dome" fun bad?