Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Maniac (Netflix, Emma Stone, Jonah Hill) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Dog with a Blog

We can talk about the fact that I bought it on Blu-ray like two years ago and have yet to watch it cause I suck. We can talk about how I suck

2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

3. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

You would really like it. As if Charlie Kaufman wasn’t already a great writer, he went and became a great director as well

4. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I have two episodes left, but I wanted to see if anyone else in here was feeling the way I am right now.... SUPER disinterested in Emma's LOTR world, NOT interested in Jonah as the gangster dude.... but everything in the real world has been great. Anywhoo, the last 3-4 episodes have been quite a slog but I guess I'm close to the end!

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

You’re about to hit (what I think is) the best episode of the series.

irthesteve likes this.
  7. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Man, I loved this thing from beginning to end. And even more on a rewatch.

8. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

This score is so relaxing and wonderful to listen to. It swoons at just the right times.

"Sisters" being a great example of what I mean.

9. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

I just added this to my rewatch list. I enjoyed the frist viewing so much.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  10. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I still check out this score every month or two. So great while you're working on menial stuff.

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Finally got around to this. I can't believe this has just been sitting unwatched in my list for like 8 months, this was fucking amazing. Both Jonah and Emma put in incredible performances, the aesthetic/cinematography is fantastic and the story held my attention the whole time.

I also absolutely love how funny it was, going in I was fully expecting something dark and depressing and while it was at certain points there were so many legit great jokes in here, especially towards the end (Owen as the hawk, his entire character in the spy episode, pretty much everything with Justin Theroux)

I almost wish we were getting more of this but it also has an incredibly satisfying ending

12. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Your post may be the kick the pants I need to re-watch this. Been meaning to for awhile. I loved it.

tdlyon likes this.