Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

anyone with the live album want to share with a loving fan?

2. T.J.

music and baseball.

I'm apart of that group, too. Can't believe he joined. I was skeptical at first that it was him.

fenway89 and teebs41 like this.
  3. T.J.

music and baseball.

Is the live album in order with the other albums? Like is it The Bitter End or are they just random songs from all three?

4. Strikegently

close cover, strike gently

Off topic, but nice avatar. I'm surprised The Snake, The Cross, The Crown didn't get bigger than they did.

5. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

It's in order but it only has 4 songs from bitter end, 4 songs from eventually home, and 8 from the church of the good theif

T.J. likes this.
  6. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

dang i need this... wish it wasn't exclusive to his shows

fenway89, T.J. and teebs41 like this.
  7. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Haha I used to be in that group on fb. Don't really do much on there anymore

teebs41 likes this.
  8. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I too am a part of the group and it blew my mind when he joined. What an awesome guy.

9. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

ILAV and METN are such stellar albums. Been revisiting them a little lately.

teebs41 likes this.
  10. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

bedwettingcosmo, teebs41 and T.J. like this.
  11. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

I love TSTCTC, also....your name :crylaugh:

teebs41 likes this.
  12. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Why don't people like simple math? Always found the album experimental and different than their other material.

Jose and DejaMoi like this.
  13. T.J.

music and baseball.

I am not keen on public consensus, but I love Simple Math.

teebs41 likes this.
  14. T.J.

music and baseball.

Apprehension is such a good song.

15. Colin Your Enthusiasm

I love Simple Math its probably the album that has the most replay value for me actually more than any other in their discography.

teebs41 likes this.
  16. T.J.

music and baseball.

If you'd ask me straight up, I'd say I play their latter 3 equally and Virgin the least. But Last.fm says I play Simple Math and Cope the most. Which I find strange because, personally, I was more impacted by Mean Everything To Nothing.

But none of these stand up to how often I play RAGC.

teebs41 likes this.
  17. Colin Your Enthusiasm

I'm embarassed to say I never play any RAGC guess I should get on that eh

teebs41 likes this.
  18. T.J.

music and baseball.

What got me to truly like and delve deep into MO is RAGC. That's probably the opposite to most, but I loved RAGC.

coleslawed likes this.
  19. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

You are going to love this live album. I can't put into words how good it is.

20. T.J.

music and baseball.

I really hope so. I'm going to have to wait for his online release, though, since he's not coming around here for a while.

I saw him play in D.C. on Kensrue's solo tour this past year or so and I loved every second of it. Hearing RAGC songs live has always been a must for me and once it finally happened my heart melted.

Funny story (for me at least). After that show, Dustin had a long ass line and Andy had no one in front of him. He was speaking to a house staff member, so I walked up and said, "I love RAGC and you two are my top two guys right now, but I won't tell you who's one or two." And he says, "Yea, I won't tell him either."

His personality is so great. It was a treat finally speaking to him. Being in the FB group "Andy Hull is my captain," its fucking crazy to think he joined it. I am still somewhat skeptical, but if its true it blows my mind. How many artists do that?

teebs41 likes this.
  21. T.J.

music and baseball.

So, I just found out that The Bitter End and The Eventually Home are on Spotify now. That makes me happy.

22. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, I saw him on that tour as well. Such an incredible performer. I think it is him bc of the people that name is friends with. I love Manchester and bad books, but I go to his solo shows to hear right away great captain songs. Luckily my girlfriend loves him too so I never have to push her to go with me ha.

23. T.J.

music and baseball.

Yea, I told him that I enjoy everything he touches now. Bad Books is so awesome, too. The big baseball fan that I am, it was awesome to hear Barry Bonds, too. The man can do no wrong, in my book. If his next solo project was him farting into a box fan, I'd probably still go apeshit. haha

24. T.J.

music and baseball.

"And I wished that I could have told the Lord
    To sever me at the chord
    Cause the moment I left I'd never come back no more"

This.

25. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Manchester Orchestra is one of the few bands where I believe an argument could be made for each of their albums being their best.