Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra Band • Page 123

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Amazing lol

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Anthony Hull is garbage

shea likes this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I HAVE PRAYED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!

If you guys haven't been watching these Fallon interviews, y'all haven't been living.

5. ManchesterOrch8

Motel. Money. Murder. Madness.

You’re welcome.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

7. shea

RIP Supporter

Ha they are real!

8. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

first Patreon concert was absolutely amazing. I live for the way this band is always playing new version of old songs, instead of doing them the same way over and over. it's so interesting

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Interesting tidbit: Andy says 42 was originally a Manchester song written for METN. I had no idea.

astereo likes this.
  10. ManchesterOrch8

It was posted on the MO Myspace for a bit. I remember when they ‘premiered’ it.

11. MrAirplane

Trusted

Overhand/Hangover

coleslawed, Mary V, BoldTitan and 5 others like this.
  13. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

They’re killing me with all this new album talk on the podcast :anguish::anguish::anguish:

14. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

On their Patreon?

15. ManchesterOrch8

They posted that 8 second clip on Instagram 5 months ago. So, safe to say we already know what it sounds like...

/s.

16. BoldTitan

Trusted

they posted an entire song

17. Jim

Trusted Supporter

18. BoldTitan

Trusted

I just have to say how fantastic the new concert was on patreon. I’m going to try to rip the songs into mp3s so I can listen to them in my car.

19. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

Did you happen to rip the last one? I was subscribed, but I didn't get to rip it before they pulled it off of Youtube.

EDIT: Apparently it's back up :O I'll rip it now lol.

20. BoldTitan Jun 10, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 10, 2020)
    BoldTitan

Trusted

With it being 3 years since Black Mile was announced I am getting giddy with anticipation for the new album promo. What art they’re going to use. Song names. All the promos. The full roll out. The one thing I’m most looking forward to after this shit year.

21. Evolution Kid

I may be going broke, but I'm never broken down. Prestigious

Man, this is the one patreon that I wish I was subscribed to. I couldn't justify pulling the trigger, but damn all the content looks awesome and well thought out. A lot of the patreons I saw pop up from other bands just felt so blah.

22. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

The new patreon song "Rancid Religion" is soooo sick

23. shea

RIP Supporter

regarding patreon, i currently only subscribe to the $5 tier..if i upgrade to the one with the podcasts, do the previously posted ones become available or would i only have access to everything that's posted after i upgrade?

24. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I'd assume just everything afterward. Otherwise someone could just sign up for one month at the end and get access to everything.

25. shea

RIP Supporter

that is a good point that i had not considered..lol. dammit.