Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra / Tigers Jaw / Foxing / All Get Out Fall Tour Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jun 6, 2017.

1. timcsheehan

Regular

Schedule for the stuffing got released. Bummed I have to miss half of Foxing to catch All Get Out, but I guess im also lucky to get both.

2. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

My God, Manchester Orchestra. My God. Brilliance tonight in South Carolina. This band sounds absolutely HUGE. 6th time seeing them, and they keep getting better each time.

Andy had some special words for Columbia tonight. It being the first city they ever booked outside of Georgia, it’s always meant so much to the band to play there. Got a loud cheer from the crowd. This state loves some ManO.

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

not anymore!

4. timcsheehan

Regular

5. TMS2787

Trusted

I haven’t posted much in the last week and a half but…

Manchester Orchestra was AWESOME last Tuesday! I’ve seen them live seven or eight times previously, Bad Books twice, RACG! once and Andy solo once (which those are basically the same thing) and I had never heard him sound so good and so strong vocally. I was seriously blown away. The band was equally as awesome. The Fillmore Sliver Spring is also a great venue! I really liked the lay-out and spacing (I guess that’s how you’d word it?) of the venue. I’m really happy I was able to get to the tour and experience a new venue as well.

teebs41 likes this.