Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra / Tigers Jaw / Foxing / All Get Out Fall Tour Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Kellan Sep 24, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 24, 2017)
    Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Foxing 7:00-7:30
    Tigers Jaw 7:45-8:30
    Manchester Orchestra 9:00-10:30

Foxing were incredible. Chills.

johnnyferris and JaytotheGee like this.
  2. Kellan

Of course my roommate texted me some passive aggressive shit during Tigers Jaw that totally pulled me out of the moment. But Manchester Orchestra pulled me right back in. Amazing performance. I can't believe it took me this long to see them live.

PS I feel like Andy has lost some weight. He is one handsome dude.

3. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Yeah, I didn’t like MO til I saw them live

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

What the hell that was so good and even better than my already really high expectations. It's honestly a contender for the best show I've seen this year. The Alien to the Grocery was every bit as magical as I hoped (idk if that spoiler tag is necessary anymore).

This band deserves to be playing arenas.

johnnyferris and Kellan like this.
  5. Kellan

Concord was too small. They could have played Metro or HOB. When Concord is sold out it is packed.

They played everything I wanted to hear. I was bad and bought all their LPs. I was disappointed Foxing didn't have anything on vinyl.

6. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I got the very last copy of Dealer on vinyl last night. Sorry! They had been out the last two times I had seen them though.

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Concord actually fits about the same number of people as either of those, I believe. It does get packed when it's sold out, but I mean so do both of them. I'd personally rather Metro, but I prefer Concord to the House of Blues.

8. timcsheehan

Regular

Less than 2 weeks til The Stuffing!

9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

can anybody confirm if these times seem to stay the same each night? I am seeing them Friday and, not that I am in any danger of missing them, I am travelling into NYC from out on Long Island and can either rush out of work at 5:30 and jump on a 6oclock train or take my time and catch a 7:30 train. I'd love to see Foxing but if they go on at 7 it's not realistic at all that I will be there in time.

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Show last night started at 7, and I think Manchester Orchestra went on at like 8:55, so basically 9 yea.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Do they have Virgin on vinyl?

12. Grato

Regular

Foxing plays at 8 in nyc. Penn is a loooooooong way from terminal 5 however

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

yeah, that's also an issue haha. Will probably just Uber up there since there are no subways near T5 other than Columbus Circle.

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea they did. Everything except Cope it looked like.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

is there a tour variant of Black Mile? I have the regular black but if there is another variant I will make sure my wallet has extra greens.

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I think the one they're selling is just the normal deluxe version. It said like smoke swirl or something like that so I assume that was the clear with black streaks. Virgin was on yellow, Everything To Nothing on baby blue, and Simple Math was white with splatter (orange and red or something like that).

Jesse West likes this.
  17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah I have Virgin and METN on the colors you just listed, my Simple MAth is plain white, but I don't know if I would buy another variant of that. Might splurge on another Black Mile variant. My friend who went to the LA show said there were koozies as well so honestly pretty stoked about that if they have any left Friday.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea they had koozies for $5. The Black Mile variant is $30. It is really nice looking though (assuming that it really is the one I have).

19. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

They also have dad hats, can't go wrong with a dad hat.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck now I have to buy a koozie too

Sean Murphy likes this.
  21. Kellan

Yup! They had sold out of their newest but they have everything else. Mean Everything to Nothing was $20, and I couldn't find that online after a quick Google for less than $50.

22. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Seeing this on Sunday and then next Tuesday, umm love this band and can't wait for the shows

23. Reach for the sky!

You are a sad, strange little man. Prestigious

You know for sure Foxing starts at 8 in NYC?

local_corn likes this.
  24. Grato

Regular

25. TMS2787

Trusted

What does it look like?