Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra / Tigers Jaw / Foxing / All Get Out Fall Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jun 6, 2017.

1. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

No The Wolf hurts, but still an incredible set

2. navidson

Regular

USA gets Tigers Jaw and Foxing as support

UK gets Slothrust

Hilarious

3. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Friday!!

4. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I'm so pumped for next Saturday. I think there's a pretty good chance I get backstage. Just have to practice not acting like a jackass around some of my favorite artists haha.

5. ncarrab Sep 14, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 14, 2017)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This show got moved from Newport Music Hall (1,700) to Express Live (2,200 - indoor/ 5,000 outdoor) in Columbus. Two weeks before the actual date, which is on a Tuesday night.

Wow.

6. Pretty sure that Orlando setlist is exactly what they just played in LA. I totally did not expect/teared up when they played I Can Barely Breathe, Colly Strings, I Can Feel a Hot One. Also teared up when they played The Gold, even though I expected that one. I would've loved to see Alice and Interiors and Apprehension, but I don't think they've played those live very much, if at all.
    This is the first I've heard of Foxing and Tigers Jaw. I think I might actually check out both, enjoyed them a lot.

7. TMS2787

Trusted

Anyone have any set times for the shows yet?

8. I think Foxing ended at around 8:30 and Tigers Jaw at around 9:30.

9. johnnyferris

Show in Santa Ana was perfect. All three bands made this my favorite show of the year.

Since no one has posted TJ yet

Follows
    The Sun
    Hum
    Brass Ring
    Guardian
    Chemicals
    Make It Up
    Teen Rocket
    June
    Plane vs. Tank vs. Submarine
    Favorite
    Window

The Grocery is fucking amazing though

10. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I'm so sad I'm missing their KINK live studio show this afternoon. I'm only like a mile away from the studio, but don't get off work until 5pm. Going to the show at Crystal Ballroom tonight, though.

Link in case anyone else wants to watch at 3:30 PDT (I'll be watching from my desk at work)
    www.pdxlivestudio.com/

11. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Live stream never worked, studio completely ignored chat and people tweeting at them wondering if it was ever happening. Cool.

teebs41 likes this.
  12. SPine

Trusted

What records does MO have at the merch table?

13. Night Channels

Trusted

Nathan Hussey came out and played with MO during their encore.

The Silence is such a great closer.

14. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

There was a video of this last weekend, looked like a great performance. And when AGO isn't with them I think ben from tigers jaw does it

johnnyferris and Night Channels like this.
  15. johnnyferris

Ben Walsh came out and played on The Moth and The Silence in Santa Ana.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  16. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

METN to newest.

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

18. SPine

Trusted

I ordered METN probably two months ago and haven't received because the old albums are handled by the band themselves. Wish I could just cancel the order and get it at the show next week. Did they have the regular version of Cope? I saw on reddit that they have the box set. Definitely getting Simple Math

19. TMS2787

Trusted

Officially going to the Silver Springs (is this considered Baltimore or is it a considered D.C.? Or…? Lol) show because my girlfriend and I are spending a few days in D.C. before and after seeing Harry Styles.

teebs41 likes this.
  20. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

considered DC, and the town isn't actually called silver springs, it's just silver spring lol. i don't know why so many tours make that mistake, i see it regularly.

it's basically right on the border of MD and DC, if it's in the DC metro area (which it is) it's a dC show

21. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

People spelled my birth town wrong? God damn

22. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

fuked up

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

100% because of Stevie Nicks

teebs41 likes this.
  24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm going to this tonight. I wonder if it'll be any good. I hear Manchester Orchestra sucks live and their new album is trash.

astereo, bachna84 and teebs41 like this.
  25. johnnyferris

Sarcasm level elite

mattfreaksmeout likes this.