Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra / Tigers Jaw / Foxing / All Get Out Fall Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jun 6, 2017.

1. TMS2787 Jun 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 12, 2017)
    TMS2787

Trusted

[​IMG]

MegT585 likes this.
  2. Grato

Regular

such a sick tour. I haven't seen MO in three and a half years

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Cgarnsay likes this.
  4. Cgarnsay

Trusted

5. MegT585

Trusted

Holy shit what a great tour.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This is much later than I had expected/people have talked about on here. One poster (don't remember who) who knew the tour was booked thought it was July/August. Oh well, PRAYING for a Cleveland date.

They haven't headlined Cleveland since early 2011.

SPine likes this.
  7. bennjeff

Regular

I'll hope for an Idaho date, but I'm assuming the nearest shows will be Salt Lake City, Seattle, or Portland sadly

8. AndyIsaCult

I was at the newport in columbus last night and saw a flyer for MO playing there Sept 26th. Nothing announced on their website yet though

9. cwhit

all these shows are being announced tomorrow

10. cwhit

it's a manchester headline, maybe they won't announce tigers jaw from some dates but that tour is absolutely not holding up the announcement of this much huger tour

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Ugh, I'm going to be away from a phone/computer from about 11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. Guessing this will be announced today at noon or 1. Probably won't matter because guessing closest show to me will be Columbus, and that date is not good for me :(

12. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

[​IMG]

13. cwhit

yup, i was right, they just aren't announcing TJ yet

14. SPine

Trusted

Looks like I'll be missing this tour :(

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

So depressed right now.

16. SPine

Trusted

I travel to Troy Michigan for work so maybe I can still make the Detroit show... Columbus on a Tuesday sucks

Cgarnsay likes this.
  17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I'd go to the Columbus date if I didn't already have a work meeting scheduled. I have one night meeting per month and they're scheduled very far in advance - in January for the entire year. Also, I'll have a one-month old at that time, so leaving for 6-7 hours (if not overnight) would be a tough sell to my wife right now.

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'll be at the Newport for sure

19. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I don't think Tigers Jaw is the only support. At least one other band was in talks to support for this tour. Definitely going to the KC date.

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Wonder if Sorority Noise will be on any of these dates. They've been promoting a lot of MO announcements lately. They just retweeted the tour dates. If that is the case, I will quit my job and tell my wife to hit the road.

JaytotheGee and deadwrong like this.
  21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I was thinking they'd make a lot of sense here. I know they're doing another tour in November so it would pan out

22. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Bummer this isn't coming to Toronto. They haven't done a proper headliner here since 2014.

23. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

If Sorority Noise is the opener I will cry tears of happiness. Sorority Noise/Tigers Jaw/Manchester Orchestra would be a ridiculous lineup.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  24. TMS2787

Trusted

That would be cool if Sorority Noise is on this tour. When I saw them last month Cam told me that they stayed at Andy's house sometime recently and they did have a upcoming tour they where really stoked on but couldn't say what it was. Maybe this is what he was talking about? I could see it happening and it'd be a sweet line-up. Even if they aren't on the tour I am still hoping to be able to make it to the Columbus show!

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'd also be cool with KDev opening again but I doubt it